White Widow (Dutch Passion) and GG grow - BobHasBurgers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look up PGR Buds
phosphoload is what they are using
@RosterMan, while I'm aware of Phosphoload being used to fatten up buds, it won't make the final product look like buds in the picture as much as fatten them up. For those looking into Phosphoload, stay away from it! Phosphoload has possible side effects you don't want. Came across another discussion board with a member stating:

"Ive came to the conclusion it That PGRs are a Great product and will give you Awesome results and buds you are looking for AT THE COST OF POSSIBLE CANCER ,LIVER AND LUNG DISEASE ,its active ingrediant is a pesticide,ALSO YOU MIGHT SAY WHATS 2 ML PER GALLON 1 FEED GOING TO DO IT WILL FLUSH OUT BY THE TIME HARVEST COMES , I WILL NOT RISK MY health or other patients that i donate my meds to that kind of stuff your pretty much turning beautiful medication ,into shit like tobacco. If i had the chance to talk to the creators of this and they were tryna promote it for use on MJ id stop em in there tracks and smack the F out of them!"

Regarding Fentanyl, that killer drug has been found in some product but believe it won't cause buds to look like this once finished. Mystery continues...

Well these girls are hanging in there despite the heat within tent. Still adding daily ice to the mini crapola desktop A/C. Again, the PPMs have been kept in check and this is not overfeeding or overwatering issue. This didn't happen my last two grows and still need these to fatten up a bit more!

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

It's eye opening, what an educational moment reading up on PGR weed.
That stuff is so dense and looks so different I'm sure of it now. There's not a damn thing that anybody's going to say to change my mind to not believing that big business would use cancer causing chemicals on cannabis. It's a damn shame what they're doing, they are taking a perfectly good plant with medicinal properties and turning it into something that will cause cancer so they can treat it with something else. Wish people in this country would grow the balls to stand up for themselves and put an end to this bullshit, blind peons!

Update on the White Widow beauties. I had to turn the lights down a little to reduce heat in tent. Again, I had moved the 2x4 into a closet space that was big enough for the tent but reduced cool air flow. Temps got too high and heat stressed the plants with nutes and pH in check all the while. I continue the grow with what I got to work with. Hopefully they can put on a little more weight over next 2 weeks as they should be further developed than this.

IMG_3408.jpg
IMG_3409.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Bob, Been watching your grow
When you water these plants do you let a good amount of run off drain from the pots?
Ever just give straight water till run off?

The reason I ask is this looks like something that ive seen when the soil or medium gets bound up with salts and the plants gradually burn up like these look.

Hi Bob, When you water these plants do you let a good amount of run off drain from the pots?
Ever just give straight water till run off? The reason I ask is this looks like something that ive seen when the soil or medium gets bound up with salts and the plants gradually burn up like these look.

I always water plants till 1/4 inch in tray runoff with RO water pH adjusted 6 to 6.3. And on this grow I actually held back on nutes while measuring ppm. Unfortunately, this grow pestered out as a result of the damage. Will finish it though!

Hi Bob, Been watching your grow
When you water these plants do you let a good amount of run off drain from the pots?
Ever just give straight water till run off?

The reason I ask is this looks like something that ive seen when the soil or medium gets bound up with salts and the plants gradually burn up like these look.
Seen this in Coco/perlite grows when no water days were used

Bob do you always feed your plants nuted water (with feed mixed in) or do you also just use plain water
ie: feed feed water , feed feed water On water days only water as Growdude speaks.

Bob do you always feed your plants nuted water (with feed mixed in) or do you also just use plain water
ie: feed feed water , feed feed water On water days only water as Growdude speaks.
Howdy RosterMan! Thanks for messaging. For my grow it's more like feed, water, water, water, feed (using half recommended dose) while testing ppm throughout. I've been pretty good about ppm reading after feeding nute water with a bluelab truncheon ppm reader. I learned about our rookie mistakes with nutrients on GrowBoss livestream. For example: more nutrients = more and bigger buds! So I figured a cheap or mid range priced reader should do. But all of them carry tons of negative reviews. And I've already thrown away one megameter. The only other upgrade was that damn bluelab brand. Seems to be a frickin' sea of these damn cheap meters and a mere couple of brands offering quality.

My third grow is done. While the heating problem became a new issue, I had no choice but to lower lights and finish it. I ended up with about half the weight and overall growth compared to previous two grows. What I did salvage smells great and I know will be a good smoke but didn't get the weight I'd like on these little colas. Will post final weight after dry and cure.

After chopping plants down, not an hour later, I had my next 3 plants in place. Voila! Vatos! These three beauties include 2 White Widow and 1 GG which were growing in the 2x2 tent while the last grow was finished in 2x4 tent. Lesson learned when I had no plant to rotate after second grow. I whipped those three beauties out like a guy who learned his lesson real damn good. I learned it so well that I even had "seedlings" coming up behind those veg plants! Now noticing yellow tips!

Will go easy on the lights this next and fourth grow. Investing in a portable AC for that last four weeks when I crank the spider farmer lights. I've decided I don't want to pull the tent out of that closet space. Moving it in there really freed up a lot of floor space within room. Now we'll just occasionally see the little AC unit to the side of closet door.

Once I post final weight, taste, and effect, it's on to the next grow! My next subject title will read "Second grow of most highest White Widow". Yeah that'll do. Returning soon!

IMG_3595.jpg
IMG_3593.jpg
IMG_3594.jpg

Following a successful dry, the buds went into mason jars for curing. Below pictured this morning burping jars. Tent yielded 3.5 oz. These plants would of been yield monsters had it not been for the high heat during last weeks of flower. Even the popcorn nugs were meaty!

LIVING AND LEARNING

Today the new plants get a net! Yes, moving along...

IMG_3620.jpg

@WeedHopper, did you catch a whiff of that? Turns out this third grow was the most damaged, as far as the overheated plants, but these buds and nugs were denser than my other two grows. Will cure for another week and give it a smoke. Great hearing from ya again.

Latest posts

Back