White Widow Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGB30 said:
What the soil temp at? I would check that might be your problem .

I'm growing in rockwool and water. Water temp is 78 ph is at 6.5.

That temperature sounds ok to me but I would ask Timmy6j if that is ok because has extreme knowledge of Hydro or ask OG or also Hick...

That temperature is ok for soil but for Hydron I am not familiar with the specs...

I asked Hick & Timmy too look at your page too help you out..

Temperature
Home Hydroponics

By Abigal Gordon

Temperature

"Temperature requirements for plants in a hydroponics system are the same as out of a Hydroponic system. "

Air

Replace xx with TT

hxxp://www.geocities.com/green_cache/hydroponics.html

helpful tips I've found on line.. Replace xx's with tt's

Cloninghxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_1zAAOGmo
Iguana Juice for incredible hydroponics yields
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfshhP0sj6Q

Water & Food"Water Temperature
You should maintain a constant temperature between 70° and 80°F in your nutrient reservoir. This is important, especially during the cool months, to help increase plant performance. Do not increase the temperature above 85°F as this may cause root damage. You can use an aquarium heater to maintain the temperature in your reservoir. It takes at least 5 watts per gallon to heat and maintain a constant nutrient temperature (for example, a 10 gallon reservoir requires a 50 watt heater). You can also place the reservoir on a piece of Styrofoam or wood to provide some insulation if you are growing on a concrete or tiled floor."

hxxp://www.ahlgrows.com/igwater.html

What kind of lights are you using? Careful lowering the light so low that ur burn ur babies like i did twice! 8(

Lookin good girl! My girls love da HPS light also. GoodLuck with the rest of your grow.

While waiting for my lights to come on this morning, I decided to go ahead and check the clone that I took a week and a half ago... much to my suprise... I found long roots poking through the bottom of the rock wool!
:woohoo: It's showing plenty of new growth also. I'm so happy this one pulled through, as my other clone bit the dust 5 days after taking the cut.

My other plant... WoW! It's growing like crazy. I opened the closet after the lights came on and my first words were "Holy Crap!" :holysheep: It shot up over night like crazy. Two of the bottom side shoots just shot out about 4 inches. I'd never even noticed them poking out from the rest of the plant until this morning.

I decided to flush my tub to rebalance the ph and gave some fresh new nutes to my plant. So, today's measurements are.... 10 days into flowering... 27 1/2 inches tall, with no signs of girlie parts yet. Hopefully I don't have much longer to wait and I'll see her little lovlies!

100_0451.JPG

100_0453.JPG

100_0454.JPG

100_0457.JPG

Nice grow ur plant kinda looks like mine did right when they went into flower good job on the grow and keep it up :)..

My lights came on this morning, and my to my surprise (and relief) I saw girlie parts!! Beautiful white hairs coming out on many different buds. I was so excited! Had to drag the hubby in there on his lunch break to show him. It's still growing like crazy, she's up to 29 inches tall and growing wonderfully... hopefully tonight I'll find some time to take some pics.

2 weeks into flowering, finally know it's a gal and have started to see nice buds forming, bursting with beautiful white hairs!

The clone I took is doing well also, getting new growth daily and will be FIM'd soon. So far I'm likin what I see!

Here's some new pics of my girl in flowering. I'll get some of the clone and a few more closeups of the flowering one tomorrow sometime.

100_0512.JPG

100_0522.JPG

100_0518.JPG

100_0507.JPG

A few more pics of the lovely white widow! Took a few close ups and a couple pics of my clone. My flowering gal is lovin the HPS light and stands at 33 inches tall!!

100_0525.JPG

100_0527.JPG

100_0532.JPG

100_0534.JPG

100_0536.JPG

100_0528.JPG

100_0537.JPG

100_0538.JPG

100_0523.JPG

100_0524.JPG

Man they are really looking good.. Your being really good to them..

So, I messed up royally the other night... I was changing my gal's reservoir water, and forgot about how tall they actually were... when I raised the lid off, the top of one of the colas hit the light. Wasn't on there very long, but it only took a few seconds. So, now I have some majorly burnt leaves on one of the top cola leaves... Is that going to stress it out a lot? I mean the leaves are crispy brown... Here's a pic of the damage that's done... upper left hand corner....:angrywife:

100_0548.JPG

:holysheep: she looks fantastic ,,,well i know youve seen my crispy girl :giggle: and she didnt seem to stressed out with the burns at all ,,,you are more proberbly stressed than her :rofl: she ll be looking perfect again soon :48:

melissa said:
:holysheep: she looks fantastic ,,,well i know youve seen my crispy girl :giggle: and she didnt seem to stressed out with the burns at all ,,,you are more proberbly stressed than her :rofl: she ll be looking perfect again soon :48:

Ty!! It's nice to know I'm not the only one who flubs up once in a while lol

Nice job! i made the mistake of not topping my WW grown from clones - the main colas were so heavy the plant could not stand up without hefty supports. Good luck :D

Latest posts

Back