White Widow Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear buddy..

greenfriend said:
Nice job! i made the mistake of not topping my WW grown from clones - the main colas were so heavy the plant could not stand up without hefty supports. Good luck :D

Ty! I'm about to FIM my clone this weekend. Just need to do a little more reading up on the process.

Quick 3 week flowering update... finally able to see noticable white buds popping up everywhere! I know for sure it's female and am starting to get a nice little aroma from the closet. My clone is also doing really well. It's starting to get side growth, instead of just growth on top. Gave the clone fresh water with it's first dose of nutes. So far all is looking great! Here's a few pics from today.

100_0565.JPG

100_0567.JPG

100_0568.JPG

100_0569.JPG

100_0570.JPG

100_0575.JPG

So, my lights came on this morning, and I see little balls on a few stems... I think it's hermied on me :mad: But... up at the top part of one of the stems, the ball has white hairs busting through it. So I don't know what to think, therefore, I'm asking for the professional opinions from the experts... YOU GUYS!!!! Here are 2 pics... one of an unopened ball sac, and one of an opened sac with the white hairs coming out. Let me know what you think... If it has hermied, will it still be ok to finish flowering since it's the only one I am flowering? Or will the smoke not be any good??

100_0644.JPG

100_0630.JPG

The first pic looks like a hermie but I can't tell on the 2nd one.

Looks like it but if is all you got try picking them off or get some dutchmasters reverse.

So, it's been a while since I've posted anything in my journal, been a busy summer! But here's an update, turns out, she didn't hermie on us and is quite the little (or not so little) lady! Things are still going great and it's growing buds like crazy! My clone is doing well, also, but is more bushy than tall. Anyways, here's some pics I took just a bit ago...

100_0697.JPG

100_0699.JPG

100_0703.JPG

100_0707.JPG

100_0708.JPG

100_0709.JPG

100_0711.JPG

100_0712.JPG

Latest posts

Back