white widow growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cccep

Reaction score
Hello
I'm new here
i'm only 17 from, Estonia
I have my own free space where i can crow my plants i have the needed equipment for growing (it wasent cheap) but i got everything i need for good growing, and i'm going to start gorwing soon, i have the white widow seeds, and i was woundering if somebody can tell me is it hard to grow white widow, i mean is it like regular weed like bid bud, ak-48, or something is different?
Thank you!

I don't know much about white widow seeds, but most bud grows the same and needs the same opptimal conditions in order to grow properly. The only differences will be rather it's an indica or a sativa, indicas are better for indoor when you have limited space. Other than that if you can create those perfect conditions for your' plants it doesn't matter what seeds you have it'll turn out fine. Good luck, hope this helps.

White widow is a little tempermental taking nutrients early on... but once the plants get bigger they love it and will be COATED in white thc.

cccep said:
Hello
I'm new here
i'm only 17 from, Estonia
I have my own free space where i can crow my plants i have the needed equipment for growing (it wasent cheap) but i got everything i need for good growing, and i'm going to start gorwing soon, i have the white widow seeds, and i was woundering if somebody can tell me is it hard to grow white widow, i mean is it like regular weed like bid bud, ak-48, or something is different?
Thank you!
I'm really sorry cccep but you must have not read the user guidelines before joining our forum. You must be 18 years of age.

<--------- shakes his finger..t.t.t...... gunna get MP in trouuubbllee

:D

Latest posts

Back