white widow,Himalayan Gold ,Super Silver Haze ,first propper grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live in the middle of nowhere so finding horney 17 year olds is easyer said then done!

If you live in the middle of nowhere i'm sure there some sheep about,,, get ya size 9 wellingtons on and fill ya boots lol.

Only joking fella, keeping it light hearted :)

If i lived in middle of nowhere i wouldn't be moving for no one, sounds like you got a big advantage stealth wise.

I used to have another life,,, i lived in a nice big farm house in the middle of nowhere, loads of land, out buildings the lot.
I lost my marbles and just walked away :( convinced i knew what i was doing, thought it was my best bet, regreted it since, worst mistake i ever made probably and i gona be playing catch up for a while too.
Guess what i wanna buy next time lol

hey all,
sativas are doing well today,
a few branches split in two with the weight of the buds,
i got my co2 reg today, yeaee!
i also got an air curten, not so impresed with it,
airstones are better, so im useing it on the end of my co2 line,
watered my out door plants today,
there looking good, ill have to watch out for greenfly etc,
as there is lots of them around outside!
here are some pics:hubba:

100_1529.JPG

100_1526.JPG

100_1531.JPG

100_1530.JPG

100_1522.JPG

100_1524.JPG

100_1486.JPG

100_1490.JPG

100_1492.JPG

100_1494.JPG

Looking great Swift....your outdoor kids look like they are loving the outdoors...
Nice sats as well...

thanks ham man!

yea time for an update,
well my two sativas have looked better,
they took a hard bashing when i didnt water them in time and temps went crazy,
thery are starting to recover, slowly,
i look a few branchs off lower down and semi quick dryed them,for 3 days,
its some nice stuff, super smooth easy to smoke in the bong!,
cant wait to try some propperly cured bud,
on a side note,
i was at a friemds house and he had a few people over,
and outa 6 people who smoked the big bud,in a bong, 3 of them got the whiteys! 1 got sick, (and one of them was telling me all about how much weed he smokes, hum not like this stuff then!)
and had to sitdown and veged the rest of the night!
they where fine the next day, but its good to know that its some pritty good stuff!..................and im just running out of it now, do'h
thats nearly 4 oz in one month, dam!
heres some pics!

100_1589.JPG

100_1590.JPG

swiftgt said:
thats nearly 4 oz in one month, dam!
heres some pics!

sounds like me:D all i did to cure that was grow more weed:lama: plant are looking very good swiftgt keep up the good work..:ciao:

MOJO you way

wow swift,, that is allot of smoke to puff down in one month.
Now i see why you have to grow so much. lol

hi

so my sativas are still going,
gona just watch the trichs to see when to harvest,
i was told ot could be a 16-18week thi sativa,
it sure smells good, and it has really good trich production,
the out door strains are doing quite well,
here are a few pics of them,

000_0090.JPG

000_0091.JPG

000_0092.JPG

100_1649.JPG

100_1646.JPG

100_1645.JPG

100_1628.JPG

100_1626.JPG

100_1629.JPG

100_1662.JPG

100_1623.JPG

100_1643.JPG

hey guys:)
so the sativas are doing ok, one has nice buds forming on it, the other is being a pain in the ***,:rolleyes:
the buds at the bottom of the plant are dieing away but the buds at the top are still fireing out new shoots, so many infact that it looks like its in veg again! and its been flowering for about 15weeks! do'h!
so i chopped aload of branches off it and i am slow drying them now!

i also made canna butter last night with about 2 oz of good sativa bud:eek: ,
i used 1/2 lb of butter add 2parts water, add the ground up weed,
low boil for 30 mins,
then just use a coffie filter or a good strainer to filter the bits out of the pot, and pour the mix into a bowl,
put in the frige over night and let it set,
the next day the oil and water seperate and leave the non oil soluable nasty stuff in the water and the tasty thc in with the butter,
iim going to use it to make cookies later today,..... yum!:hubba:

here is a pic of one of the sativas!

100_1701.JPG

The ladies look fantastic! Great work my friend. I can tell you've been a busy little bee!! Keep up the great work and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

hey guys,

well im just over a cannabutter cookie binge, uhhhh so stoned,
but fun!
yea those cookies go down well, even my dad liked them!

as for the sativas i striped all the buds off the lower branches off 1 of them, the other sativa is doing well with no dieing buds, so im leaving it
for the moment,
im drying what looks like 3-4 oz off the bottom of one plant, ill get it all weighed up then its dry, thats if i dont smoke it all up first!

ok so,
it was time for one of my sativas to get the chop,
the bigger one got choped,
it turned out to be a real pain in the ***,
it started to what looked like re veg after 16weeks of flowering,
ok i know i can wait for my weed to be ready but that sativa pushed me too far!
anyway,
i choped it and started cleaning
i moved everything out cleaned the floor and sprayed h2o2 around the room to kill any bugs etc,
then made a platform out to a sheet of wood and 8gal tubs,
i repotted most of the plants i had in veg that where big enough to flower,
looking real good now!
here are the pics!

in the first 3 pics you can see the sativas, the first pic is of the sativa i choped down today, the others are of my nicer sativa!

the second 3 pics are of the top of the sativa on my tablem
and then choped into bud and trim, lots of trim!
and the last pic is of the sativa that is left in the room,

the third 3 pics are of my veg shelf not looking as packed as usual!

100_1774.JPG

100_1776.JPG

100_1777.JPG

100_1795.JPG

100_1797.JPG

100_1786.JPG

100_1781.JPG

100_1769.JPG

100_1764.JPG

Hey bro, those curled leaves are nutrient burn. You're babys turned out beautiful, and big, but your yield could have been more. Ill post pics of my past grows before I had this 5"5 white widow that I got a little over a Q dry but you'll be able to see the same leaves. Im doing my first dro setup and I did about 200PPM too much and slightly burned a few of my bluefrut, but my super silver and this pine(unknown) one thrived? Luckily I caught it in time. How much did those flouresents cost(the ones in your most recent post) and do they get hot? Im maxed out now I have a 600w HPS up stairs and a digi 400w MH down but I want to build a new room so I can have somthing a little gentler for my clones. when they start to curl put your pots in an old (clean) pillow case and run tepid (im sure thats misspelled) 70-75 degree water through them at 5x their capacity. Like if youre using 3gals run 15 gallons of water through and let drain. I did this because I dont have a garage so all my "gardening" is done inside. Love the setup though, I envy your space. I have two closets PACKED I have to trim main leaves just so everything gets light.

had to P.S. toooo much nut.

Latest posts

Back