white widow,Himalayan Gold ,Super Silver Haze ,first propper grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks lama,
yea mould really sucks alright!
ive only got a few weeks left and it atacks now! dam it.
as for the seeds,
i tryed to get a selection of smaller indica indoor,high thc seeds,
so i have them in the propegator now,
hopefully ill see some action tomorow night,
im gona have these as my mothers and do a SOG grow from now on.

its been fun so far doing this grow and its good to be able to show it off to other people who are interested in growing.
might even learn somthing!
so thanks for all the nice comments.

Hey congrats on the planting of new seeds! Looks like you really want some variety huh? I'll be waiting for some bud shots ;). Hopefully (and I bet) that your possible mould situations is under control. Personally, I've only ever dealt with nutrient lockout and soil critters so I can only offer my sympathy to you and your precious plants. But every problem that arises means you will have learned something in the end.

Your 6 month plant is a beast!

hay thanks mental!
yea i think its nice and stockey,
im glad i toped it so many times,loads of buds!
looking good today but the rh is alittle high at 68% or so,
but just after watering so im sure it will go down.
yea i like a little variety, the bubble's have cracked already so have some of the kc's
but the kc seeds are for outside and the rest inside!
yea i think the mould is sorted out but im keeping a close eye, cause you just cant trust mould,it would do you in if it had the chance!
ill take some more pics tomoro,as my lights are off now.

ok today my palnts are looking good,
no signs of the evil mould and all the branchs around the mould outbrake look fine,ive only used milk so far,looks like it has done the trick!
i put a dehumidifyer in my floweing room,im taking no chances!
heres some more pics!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

100_0873.JPG

100_0876.JPG

100_0878.JPG

100_0880.JPG

100_0881.JPG

100_0882.JPG

100_0883.JPG

pullin up a chair:D i would love to see that Himalayan Gold finished i got a pack in my little seed bank. but i dont plan on popping anything soon unless its worth it for breeding projects. so i cant wait to see your results. cause your plants are looking great:hubba:

Nice, it looks like you're going to have a bountiful harvest! Very beautiful colas you got there swift. Must be heaven in there, hah.

well if heaven has aproxamitly 64% humidity and weed everywhere.....
then yes!
the Himalayan Gold i have came from cannabisseeds.com and are'nt the best,you can see them in the second row second pic from the left,im not too impressed and as i said before i think they look a little like a hemp plant not cannabis! but ill try to keep you all up to date with its development,ill bet yours will be alot better potsmoker.
im hoping for 3oz off my bigbud but as they say dont count your chickens before they hatch, esp with mould around!
thanks for droping in pothead!

theyre really coming along. i love the way sativas grow its insane and the smoke is always out of this world.

really starting to fill in. how did u take those other pics was the light off or just a different colored light? they look good u can see the how certain light effets the pics.

thanks man,
no i didnt change the lights accross all the pics, i just changed the settings on my cam,
changing the light blance to different types of lights made the most difference,
im glad you like the pics!

holy, i just read through your gj and all i have to say is wow. dang yours flowered so nicely. i'm now having lots of trouble with height. if you can could you tell me how tall your plants are? i need short and compact type of plants. ]=

thanks cannabis037!
i have a hight of 5foot9" in my grow room and my lights take up about a foot of this, and the pot height is about a foot as well this only leaves 3foot 9" and most indica's will grow to 5foot easy, sativa's can grow to 14 foot easy!
i have been trying to solve this problem by topping and training the plants,
i have been topping the plants when they get to about half max height,then as the shoot splits into two, top them as well.
so thats why instead of one main cola i have 15 or so smaller colas, but just low enough to stop them burning under the light! and i have to use a fan!
also if you tie down a branch with some wire,
so that the branch is pulled down loads of new shoots will start to rise towards the light,
its handy being able to grow horizontally as well as vertically!
but if you want a nice compact plant i would recommend the lowryder range and other autoflowering dwarf plants,
have a look at these strains,
http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/automatic-flowering-dwarfs-128-c.asp

well it took about 5 minutes for all the pictures to load, but it was worth it haha! your AK is just a little guy- i'm still waiting for mine to sprout up. good job on the ones in flower! they look delicious

Latest posts

Back