White Widow monsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to ask if you didn't post it somewhere already. What seedbank are those WW seeds from? What nutes did you use and what hps system?

WOW... i gotta go back to first page and see what kinda system these were grown in... monsters is right..

ok.. we need to hear what type of setup made this babies... co2 enriched? hydro/soil organic/chem... whats the deal..

wow those are some of the biggest colas i eva seen,you have to take out bud pic of the month for sure.So you vegged these clones for only 2weeks do you roughly know how tall there were just before you put onto 12/12,howd you get em to grow so massive?did you feed em some special mj steroids or somethng wicked mate simply wicked

RatherBBurnin said:
ok.. we need to hear what type of setup made this babies... co2 enriched? hydro/soil organic/chem... whats the deal..

OK this is a lame journal but I used the same setup as my past journals.
8 station waterfarm with remote rez.
Used Floranova grow and bloom
Diamond necter
kool bloom
sweet
No Co2
I have 2 400 watt HPS above and a 400 mh on the side wher I open the closet door.
Grow closet is 2x5x7

These plants were about 7" tall when i started flowering I was convinced this time I would grow a more controlled grow.
I was also convinced that the reason my plants grow so tall is because they are crowded in this closet and stretch for light.
So I cut away many side branches to prevent them from touching one another as best I could.
This made very large main stem and lots of internodes.

But this waterfarm is amazing, look back at any of my other journals and you will see the amazing growth rate.

Other than that it was good green mojo.

Wow, those are amazing looking plants, i bet smoke will be even more amazing!
Congrats on such an excellent grow!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Damn Growdude u have the green thumb bro cant believe that i missed this sweet grow that u have here sorry i haven't been around here to see it. have u smoked any of that fine bud? what was the weight wet and dry? man bro great grow cant believe the size of those budz:woohoo: How much did the set up cost to make? well im off peace. (Again Great Job)

Sticky_Budz said:
Damn Growdude u have the green thumb bro cant believe that i missed this sweet grow that u have here sorry i haven't been around here to see it. have u smoked any of that fine bud? what was the weight wet and dry? man bro great grow cant believe the size of those budz:woohoo: How much did the set up cost to make? well im off peace. (Again Great Job)

Here is a link to my first grow of this Dutch Passion white widow.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7963

Here you can see a better look at how fast they grew.

I bought this waterfarm setup for about 250$ and got my lights for free.

The smoke is great and I still have some left from the last grow so this will be my last journal for awhile as I enjoy the fruits of my labor.

did you do any training to the plants at all? Did you do anything to encourage verticle growth vs bushing out because I am looking to grow plants tall and thick with single massive colas like you are!

Draston said:
did you do any training to the plants at all? Did you do anything to encourage verticle growth vs bushing out because I am looking to grow plants tall and thick with single massive colas like you are!

These plants were not topped or lst, i just cut away many lower branches even in flower.

so once secondary growth started to come out of the fan leaf areas you just pinched them off? Is that correct? About how many nodes up did you do this and at what age (weeks) did you start doing this?

Sticky_Budz said:

Final dry weight with most bud removed from the stem is 759.0 grams.

Growdude & his magic WWstock. You are an inspiration, sir, to us all!

seriously.... You grew a little over a lb and a half...

Draston said:
seriously.... You grew a little over a lb and a half...

I think thats about average for 1200 watts, but good for a 2x5 grow area.

Latest posts

Back