White Widow monsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post some pics of more plants man or post a pic OF ALL THE DRY BUD!!!

HYDRO333 said:
post some pics of more plants man or post a pic OF ALL THE DRY BUD!!!

No more pics to show, the bud is in 4 gallon jars, 6 half gallon jars and about 1/2 of a Tidy cats liter container.

Do you guys think thats alot, 759.0 grams that is only .63 grams per watt.

i have the same drip set that you do and im using the 3 set gh nutrient , iv e been flowering for about a month and a half but there is bealy any white pistils it is growing at a very slow rate? when will i start seening some budd

Growdude said:
No more pics to show, the bud is in 4 gallon jars, 6 half gallon jars and about 1/2 of a Tidy cats liter container.

Do you guys think thats alot, 759.0 grams that is only .63 grams per watt.

You almost averaged a QP per plant. That's pretty dang good. You should definetely be happy with it, IMO. :)

SLIMZ1904 said:
i have the same drip set that you do and im using the 3 set gh nutrient , iv e been flowering for about a month and a half but there is bealy any white pistils it is growing at a very slow rate? when will i start seening some budd

I sent you a tell Slimz.

Growdude yeah I can see where you are coming from here, that 1200 watts would cost around 50 dollars or more a month in extra electric bill so if you did these plants for a full 3 months thats 150 dollars in just electricity costs you put into them. On top of soil, nutes, water etc.... But I think it would still be cheaper than just buying!

Draston said:
Growdude yeah I can see where you are coming from here, that 1200 watts would cost around 50 dollars or more a month in extra electric bill so if you did these plants for a full 3 months thats 150 dollars in just electricity costs you put into them. On top of soil, nutes, water etc.... But I think it would still be cheaper than just buying!

Well, yeah its easily worth it from the monetary side. He got a little over 27 ounces. If you bought individual ounces of White Widow here, it would probably run you $300 a piece. Which would bring you to a grand total of $8100. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have anything close to that in the plants.

But, I mean if he doesn't buy and just grows he doesn't have that to compare too. Thats what I meant.

If he smokes a half ounce a week, the bud will last him a year and he will have an ounce left over. :D

TheStickyIcky said:
If he smokes a half ounce a week, the bud will last him a year and he will have an ounce left over. :D

Haha. Like all the math. 759.0grams! :holysheep: Those are the best plants i've ever seen grow. Very nice! Grow some more!

TheStickyIcky said:
You almost averaged a QP per plant. That's pretty dang good. You should definetely be happy with it, IMO. :)

Ohh yea Im happy with it dont get me wrong, stones ya too the bone :joint:

And that math sound all good on paper but after 2 people smokin it and many pot parties with big bongs and hash brownies, it wont be lasting a year.
Your see a new grow soon enough.

Huge Colas. Great setup. Sweet pictures. Good luck.

Hey Growdude
I bought some white Widow seeds and started the 2.5 weeks ago. I changed pots last weekend to their final pots. When I changed the pots i added some epsom salts to the miracle gtrow potting soil and then watered them I also fed them once. A couple of days ago they started to get yellow tips and then the leaves are dieing where they turned yellow. At first it was just on the first set of fan leaves but now on the second set of leaves too. I use florecent lights at night and put them in the window during the day. The food I fed them is Miracle grow and i only use spring water out of a bottle. I then flushed the plant and used peroxide thinking I had too much nutrient. But today they are a little worse. Any help would be sooo appreciated

011.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

015.JPG

Latest posts

Back