White Widow monsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dreamer5867 said:
Hey Growdude
I bought some white Widow seeds and started the 2.5 weeks ago. I changed pots last weekend to their final pots. When I changed the pots i added some epsom salts to the miracle gtrow potting soil and then watered them I also fed them once. A couple of days ago they started to get yellow tips and then the leaves are dieing where they turned yellow. At first it was just on the first set of fan leaves but now on the second set of leaves too. I use florecent lights at night and put them in the window during the day. The food I fed them is Miracle grow and i only use spring water out of a bottle. I then flushed the plant and used peroxide thinking I had too much nutrient. But today they are a little worse. Any help would be sooo appreciated

Sent ya a PM, good luck with the plants there need it.

ahh i just ordered ww from the doc i can see i made a good choice, how many watts of light were the 7 under? and what size pots were they in? crazy big buds man!!!

AlienBait said:
Wow! :holysheep: And I thought my DP WW looked good!

Yours make's that 2-liter bottle look like a 12 oz....

Very, very nice Growdude!

:D ha, ha, ha...that's 100% correct. At first I thought I was looking at 12 oz. bottle.

:holysheep: :eek: :holysheep: :eek: :holysheep:

Growdude said:
Here are the other big buds, King Cola is hanging and not in these pictures.
Also there is alot of smaller buds under 1 foot that I will harvest next.

Tryed to get some macro shots but the camara and I ****.

The SMALL buds under 1 FOOT???

:holysheep:

BUDISGUD said:
awesome plants :) how long did they take too grow like that bro

About 10 weeks total time, the pictures are dated.

This is a older grow of mine but still quite proud. Thanks

wow nice grow my friend..I have 2 white widow 2-3 weeks in..I also took 6 clones from the MONSTER i have..I thaught she was going to be Male she grew so fast..you say 8.5 weeks..what was the trichs like then? I also am playing with a Male WW for Pollen..should be fun..Thanks for shareing..this was a Good read..Marry Christmas :bolt::bong:

hey growdude,been awhile.i see you are still the man.i have some ww seeds,just that i personally do not like the indica buzz.but it seems thats all i grow.the dang sativas grow so tall and take so long to flower.i am waiting for spring to start my super silver haze.then i will put them outside.
how many buckets are you running now?i thought about doing a water farm myself.its a very efficent grow system.good luck my friend.

Truly epic grow, and I thought colas the size of corn cobs were huge until I saw your mothers! Insane! I ordered ww from whitewidowseeds, I hope mine will turn out huge like these ladies!

I see you still using WaterFarm, is that in 2'x5' room you've used before? 400 watt?
Great job!

NugSack said:
I see you still using WaterFarm, is that in 2'x5' room you've used before? 400 watt?
Great job!

This grow is quite old but I used 2, 400 watt lights in a 2x5 room.

I no longer am using the waterfarm system.

Thanks for the kind words on this grow.

Stoney Bud said:
Just in case some of you wonder...flipmode decided to become several other members and spam the group with obscenities. As a result, he and all of his aliases have been banned permanently.

One ID per/member. No cussing.

Easy to remember.

The staff of MP will continue to try to stop this kind of junk before you see it. I appoligize that I was a little late in spotting this one.

Stoney.
i like the no cussing thing. i just joined here. a good sign allready! is this a country wide site, or is it local to somewhere?

we have members from all over the world chittlin.. welcome aboard :)

Latest posts

Back