White Widow monsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another old thread ..someone going through the archives:rofl:

take care and be safe

Reactions: TOA
Here is my latest grow, about 3 weeks left and some of these cola's are 2 feet tall easy.

View attachment 26212

View attachment 26213

View attachment 26214

View attachment 26215

View attachment 26216

I grow WW and have for several years now. An awesome strain. They're naturally a more lanky growing plant. To stop some of the height they tend to want to grow to, I lower my lights down as close as possible for first 2-3 weeks of flower cycle. Once the stretch & grow crazy period is past and bud development is in full swing, I raise them back up to a safe distance to avoid burned buds and finish them off at that light height. Sometimes I take jute cord and tie the shoots down to the cages I put over them for overall support. They still grow off huge fat buds. I just don't have to worry about them getting too close to the lights. One of the best things we did was to mount our lights onto a frame and connect a small remote controlled winch to raise & lower them. We run 4, 1000 Watt HPS lamps to flower and the ability to raise them out of my way sure makes tending plants much easier...and lessens the number of holes in my head from banging into the fixtures. LOL

Latest posts

Back