White Widow Second Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they have just started getting hairs. Those small ones have started catching up, thanks TBG. I have noticed with this new soil that it dosnt dry out very fast, is it better to give less water or water less often? I just dont want wet soil. Any help would be good with this one. I have seen in the past that you get scragly buds when the soil is wet. Sorry about the blurry photo with the hairs- phone cam

Image013.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image016.jpg

try using 20oz styrofoam sup to lift up pots. cause the wood will start rotting and attracting bugs.the water will dry right off the cups.

[PLANT SEEDS,AND LOVE AROUND THE WORLD JOHNNY]

Cheers Johnny, in the end they just caught up so didnt need to use anything. I will use that next time though.

Whats going on Jamez. Man your jungle is really looking great. Glad to here your runts decided to catch up with the rest of the ladies. Keep up the great work my friend.

Hi all, well they have slowed down a bit, If anyone knows when the stretch is supposed to happen could you please tell me. I am starting to get heaps of little bud sites. Ok I asked this question last time so if any can help me with this.........PLEASE! I have noticed that the soil is staying quite damp. So is it better to (1) Water less often or (2) Use less water. Thanks all. Seasons Greetings. Ho Ho Ho

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Jamez said:
Hi all, well they have slowed down a bit, If anyone knows when the stretch is supposed to happen could you please tell me. I am starting to get heaps of little bud sites. Ok I asked this question last time so if any can help me with this.........PLEASE! I have noticed that the soil is staying quite damp. So is it better to (1) Water less often or (2) Use less water. Thanks all. Seasons Greetings. Ho Ho Ho
The ladies are looking great Jamez. Your stretch should start here pretty soon. You should only have to water like every 4 or 5 days IMHO. How often do ya have to water?

Whats up TBG? Yeah I am watering every 4-5 days. About 300ml per plant.

Jamez said:
Whats up TBG? Yeah I am watering every 4-5 days. About 300ml per plant.
Cool. Just be sure you don't over water them ladies. If your pots are still damp after 4 or 5 days i would let them go another day before watering again. ;)

The bud sites are becoming more noticeable now. Hard to believe that I am already 1/4 of the way through flowering, I guess they will start to grow soon. Is this normal? I just thought I would throw some more pics your guys way anyhow

Image076.jpg

Image077.jpg

Image078.jpg

Yup! normally show from day 10-21... Just make sure your dark period is dark and you are good to go.

Hi all, I am not sure if these are growing at the right rate. It seems that they are a little slow. I dont think that the flowers are quite as big as they were on week 3 last grow. I would really like some feedback on this. I hope I am not doing something wrong. Heres some pics anyway.

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image003.jpg

Whats going on Jamez. Everything is looking great. Buds look like they are about right for their age. Your doing a great job my friend keep it up. ;)

Thanks heaps guys, I guess thats the end of panic stations. I was really worried there I thought I had messed up. Thank you both for putting my mind at ease.

Happy New Years Everyone!
Day 28 of flower. Im starting to get quite a few trichs now and the buds have started fattening up. I think everything is going well. I wish I had of taken pics of my last grow so I could compare. Heres the latest pics.
P.S What a good story of dontknowmuch. His first grow was heartwarming and now his second is coming along 1000% better. Thats all thanks to this website. Big ups to everyone who helped him along the way. If you havnt checked out his grow nows a good time.

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Whats going on Jamez. Happy New Years back at ya my friend. I see the jungle is looking great. Getting nice and full on ya. Man it's gonna get crowded in there once them buds start to fatten up. Keep up the great work. ;)

Cheers guys, hey do you think it's too crowded? Should I thin out? Or leave it?

Great Grow, I Just Read Through it And Caught Up. Your Gonna Have A Great Harvest looks Like, Lot's And Lot's Of Bud I Cant See. I Can Tell How White Widow Get's It Name Now, Never Tried it But I Would Say It Packs A Punch.

Great Grow, I Just Read Through it And Caught Up. Your Gonna Have A Great Harvest looks Like, Lot's And Lot's Of Bud I Cant See. I Can Tell How White Widow Get's It Name Now, Never Tried it But I Would Say It Packs A Punch.
Cheers buddy I hope your grow is going well.

Latest posts

Back