White Widow Second Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That stuff is looking good man. Keep at it and good luck!

Nice, they are really starting to fatten up now. I was wondering if anyone knows if they are too crowded or not. Also there was a power cut a few days ago, is this anything to worry about. The power was of for about 8 hours. Here is some more pics and then I will go check out the new posts.

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image006.jpg

Looks really good brother, no worries on a single light cycle interruption.

Whats going on Jamez. Man everything is looking just great. You got yourself one hell of a jungle there don't ya. I wouldn't worry about it being crowded in there they will get the light needed. Anyway great job my friend. ;)

Hey Jamez, that's a sweet looking grow man! You want I should send over the pygmy to gaurd it?

Hey Jamez, you have a really nice grow going on there!!
I wanted to ask you a question....I noticed in the first pictures your pots are plastic bags...Am I right? Do you keep them in plastic bags?

Hey Jamez, that's a sweet looking grow man! You want I should send over the pygmy to gaurd it?
Stoney bud, LOL. Yeah it is a small area that it grows, I have eliminated the need for a room to grow in though. No matter how hard you look around my house you cannot see anything suspect at all. Cheers for the offer I might just take you up on that .
Hey Jamez, you have a really nice grow going on there!!
I wanted to ask you a question....I noticed in the first pictures your pots are plastic bags...Am I right? Do you keep them in plastic bags?
First thanks Hemp o Kitty. Technically they are plastic bags but they are awesome to grow in, the name for them is planter bags. They can be washed out in the sink after every grow and they cost about 20 cents each. They also have plenty of drainage holes.
damm that nice
Cheers brouli

It is quite amazing how many people dont give a fark. I am trying to get heaps of advice on my second grow and "fark" no one gives it. I have tied so hard to give advice on what I know to other members, and in return I only get moderators saying ok........good........well done......... but no real advice. Please do not get me wrong mods I love your input but why should it be just you guys? I have tried to share a grow, and am so unsure what I am doing some advice would be primo! If I am doing somthing wrong please tell me.
Kind Regards
Jamez

gosh Jamez...with results like that, there's little advice that would improve on it. If you were doing much wrong, your results wouldn't be what they are.

Growon'!!!

Jamez said:
It is quite amazing how many people dont give a fark. I am trying to get heaps of advice on my second grow and "fark" no one gives it. I have tied so hard to give advice on what I know to other members, and in return I only get moderators saying ok........good........well done......... but no real advice. Please do not get me wrong mods I love your input but why should it be just you guys? I have tried to share a grow, and am so unsure what I am doing some advice would be primo! If I am doing somthing wrong please tell me.
Kind Regards
Jamez

Details man...it is all about details. Looking back on this 'journal' I can see you use your own soilmix, have 2 lights, and your temps are good. What can I really comment on other than pics? What are you feeding them and when? How is your humidity? Are they showing any kinds of stress?

Everything looks great to me, from the pics...if this were a 'sick plants' post I would have probably had many questions and suggestions...but why fix it if it isn't broken?

Change a few variables next time and see what happens, see if you can do better. There is no 'step by step' guide or method for growing mj. It is all about perfecting your situation and practices, which are very dependant on your particular setup and strains. Kinda tough to input on that...from just some pics of plants.

Sorry.................No one loves me moment?!

Hey Jamez! I'm amazed by the "planter bags"!! I think they are great for repotting. Can you get them in smaller sizes, as well? And I forgot to say, in my first post that your grow room is really cool! ;) I would like to have something like that...so well hidden from everybody. Cool!! I have my grow box in the living room! :D

Hey hemp-o-kitty. Yip you can get them in all sizes. From little seedling bags to 40 liters. You can get them from any plant store.

Hi all
Here are the latest pics, seem to be coming along well. Although I ran out of nutes and the trichs shrank. I will get some more this weekend. I hope that I havnt stuffed them up too bad.
And I forgot to say, in my first post that your grow room is really cool! I would like to have something like that...so well hidden from everybody. Cool!! I have my grow box in the living room!
I know what you saying there. I trust my friends, but some of them think it is cool to tell someone else at the pub or whatever that there mate grows some really good weed. It can spread like wild fire. Real good idea to keep it to yourself. I have one friend only who knows and he is unmovable with his loyalty.
We always end up with some clones that don't root as fast but they always take off once ya put them into flower.
Hey TBG that close up of the bud is the cola of my smallest runt! Thank goodnes you talked me into not chucking this little guy out. There is going to be around an ounce and a half on him. Big Ups

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

nice looking crop man, i must say i am impressed with the space you have utilized.

Remember not to fert the flowering plants too close to harvest or ur buds will taste of ferts

nice looking crop man, i must say i am impressed with the space you have utilized.

Remember not to fert the flowering plants too close to harvest or ur buds will taste of ferts
Thanks dr green thumb it is small I am hoping for 1 pound. PLEASE.........PLEASE

Latest posts

Back