White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayMcFly

Reaction score
I got my seeds from the sensi shop in amsterdam and they are white label white widow seeds.

I am using a 400 W light with Bio-Bizz all soil and ferts

This is pics of the plants at 3 weeks of veg.

DSCF1319.JPG

DSCF1321.JPG

DSCF1323.JPG

can't wait to see this journal unfold...you got yourself one of my fav strains ...grow on :cool:

These photos were actually taken a few weeks ago its just that my digital camera needs batteries ( laziness ).

The plant is nearly 5 foot at the minute with pistils flying from everywhere, its now been in flowering about 15 days.

What size should the buds be at this stage at the minute they may be 1 to 2 cm high each.

hmm...i'm not too sure...have never grown her...just smoked a lot of her..

when your bout of lazy is over ;) (i get them too) post some pics...can tell a bit easier with pics how shes doing

Whats up JMF. Your ladies look great. Can't wait to see some updated pics.

A 5 foot White Widow, i don't think so i've grown this strain numerous times and have never seen a WW strech that much.You better check your strain because unless your growing outside you don't have a WW plant.

Dude, that is very cool! We are both about the same time along, doing a grow from Serious Seeds. I would like to try all their strains. Anyone here ever grown/tried AK-47?

Very healthy looking plants. Best of luck during flowering!

Nobody believe it man because its 5 foot and its white widow !

Check out my pics tommorrow sure

nice man...any more pics its been a while

I just got the same seeds...how did they turn out? Do you have pics?

nobody said:
A 5 foot White Widow, i don't think so i've grown this strain numerous times and have never seen a WW strech that much.You better check your strain because unless your growing outside you don't have a WW plant.

All my WW have grown to 5 feet, ive gotten buds 3 feet long.

JayMcFly said:
Nobody believe it man because its 5 foot and its white widow !

Check out my pics tommorrow sure
I believe.

Latest posts

Back