White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let it grown , see where it goes
Think of it as learning to feed and grow the plant.
Well, im using fox farms trio soil schedule, my feeding game is on point. Guess it is the lighting. If not a good yield after another 2 months. I will shut the tent down, until I can a new light and humidity control system.

Attachments

• 20220109_150001.jpg
    20220109_150001.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 5
Well, im using fox farms trio soil schedule, my feeding game is on point. Guess it is the lighting. If not a good yield after another 2 months. I will shut the tent down, until I can a new light and humidity control system.
Think of it as learning to ride a bike
Need some training wheels before you pop wheelies

Unless it is hurting something, I would keep going with your current set up. Creep and stalk around here. Take notes if you have to. Every once in a while you'll get lucky. Who knows, you may end up making friends with someone who is upgrading that lives close to you. Once it gets you, it's one heck of a hobby. Couple weeks back, because of work, time and family, I wasn't able to smoke for a few days. Never did I once miss a day of checking my PH though.

I am going to re-read everything here and (Pull up a chair) so to speak. Your Fox Farms stuff is way better than what I can currently get my hands on in person. Good for you. In fact when I reset here in a couple weeks I plan on ordering everything I need from FF from the net.

I am going to re-read everything here and (Pull up a chair) so to speak. Your Fox Farms stuff is way better than what I can currently get my hands on in person. Good for you. In fact when I reset here in a couple weeks I plan on ordering everything I need from FF from the net.
I started with foxfarms flora series and only use Micro and bloom now

Think of it as learning to ride a bike
Need some training wheels before you pop wheelies
Yes, you are very correct friend. Some of this is stuff is high. My next purchase is this. Getting this next month. Then work on better a light. Any suggestions on the light. A few hundred 200$

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209-195343_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211209-195343_Chrome.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
Unless it is hurting something, I would keep going with your current set up. Creep and stalk around here. Take notes if you have to. Every once in a while you'll get lucky. Who knows, you may end up making friends with someone who is upgrading that lives close to you. Once it gets you, it's one heck of a hobby. Couple weeks back, because of work, time and family, I wasn't able to smoke for a few days. Never did I once miss a day of checking my PH though.
Well, I consider you a friend. Thanks for being honest. Hard to find. But I'm going to buy the next level up light. Only 86$ for that. Do I figure 200$ can get me something worth it.

We have all been there
Do one plant under that light it will grow much better than if you try to do a few
Mars are that bad if you get one of there newer ones, but much better made American ones for sure.
Stick around you will learn something, but don't get pissy or butt hurt or no one will help you. You Good Rakim
Kopy that. Appreciate it

I would let it finish. I had a light of similar power, phlizon 1000, about 95 actual watts from wall. I added 2 more and was fairly surprised. Those were on sale @Amazon for 79, so not expensive either. I was told same thing, and adding 2 more made a pull from wall closer to 300 watts, which worked well in a 2x4.

Let it finish, yield may not be super, but it it's almost done. I would grow and smoke that puppy.

Bubba

Bro, Amazon has it all. You have to be careful. Some stuff is used, fine print. But I paid 46$ for all three. All was full. Look at the plant
I have learned, with Mars Hydro, order right from the site rather than Amazon.

I've used the FF trio, many here do, no problem there. I did find their schedule a litte hot. I cut back on how much I used compared to what was recommended.

Bubba

I have learned, with Mars Hydro, order right from the site rather than Amazon.

I've used the FF trio, many here do, no problem there. I did find their schedule a litte hot. I cut back on how much I used compared to what was recommended.

Bubba
Truly agree, their time schedule is off to. Im in my 14th week and have 2 more months to go.

I have famurs tf1200 and they go on sale as low as I think $70 ish? (It's on Amazon) It pulls 105-110 watts and you can see other people's photos with their plants. I'm using 2 of them in a 2 x 4 and it works good enough. For the exhaust fan I just used a cheap vivosun 6 inch so I don't even have a fan in the tent. It's able to pull enough air that the plants move inside and consumes less wattage than a 4 inch outlet fan plus a regular fan inside the tent. I adjust the speed to increase or decrease humidity as well as the temp. I think it was $30 ish
And I just use the cheap 6 pack of temperature gauge/humidity sensors in the tent and call it a day. I'm trying to be budget friendly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back