White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rakim

Reaction score
Rely don't know how much longer. She keeps sprouting new white pistils. What do you you guys think on time frame.

Attachments

• 20220107_082115.jpg
    20220107_082115.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 36
If they are blasting pistols wait. Those pistols have the little "seed sack" or caylx, which continue to add bulk. Then as they approach the end, they swell. Often 2 times, so even more bulk and weight!

If lumens are not sufficient, they will never get as big as they potentially could. That's something to consider.

To determine when to chop, get one of those inexpensive 100x or better microscopes to check the trichomes for amber Color.

Bubba

not with that light you aren't...no way are you burning 1K...mebbe 100 watts at best...
First please do not tell what my light is. Go look on Amazon who ever you are. It 1000. Do research b4 coming at someone. Well plants grow just fine.

Lmfao. Do some research.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210917-162050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210917-162050_Chrome.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 18
Its a full spectrum light 1000watts
Who makes it
The LED companies (sneaky ones ) lie about the output all the time
The post number like 1000 to make it look more powerful
Some real good lights are the actually wattage but not most cheap China made ones are not.

Lmfao. Do some research.
Dude we are telling you why your plants look they do
Go back and read the Bad reviews for you light
It does not even pull 200w from wall Man what do you expect for a light that costs $66 US on amazon

So after purchasing a watt meter and testing my 2 wakyme 1200's I am extremely disappointed. The description says it could replace a 900w, what a joke. Both switches on and its pulling 166w. Each switch is 83w.

Unfortunately Roster is right. I got 2 more like the one in that pict that I will give you free. But... They are supposed to be 1400 each output. Spectrum does have a lot to do with everything. Avoid if you are able, Walmart, Amazon knock offs and anything made by miracle grow.

Who makes it
The LED companies (sneaky ones ) lie about the output all the time
The post number like 1000 to make it look more powerful
Some real good lights are the actually wattage but not most cheap China made ones are not.
I agree with that. To be honest, Mars Hydro is out my price at this moment. Well, at least I get enjoy the growing part and watching it bud. Just knowing if better light,my ants would better some say. I appreciate all the comments. New Goal,save for a better light.

Attachments

• Resized_20220109_144923.jpeg
    Resized_20220109_144923.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Resized_20220109_144950.jpeg
    Resized_20220109_144950.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 16
I agree with that. To be honest, Mars Hydro is out my price at this moment. Well, at least I get enjoy the growing part and watching it bud. Just knowing if better light,my ants would better some say. I appreciate all the comments. New Goal,save for a better light.
We have all been there
Do one plant under that light it will grow much better than if you try to do a few
Mars are that bad if you get one of there newer ones, but much better made American ones for sure.
Stick around you will learn something, but don't get pissy or butt hurt or no one will help you. You Good Rakim

Latest posts

Back