White Widower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

woodydude

I thought I would ask for confirmation this is male.
P1040284.JPG

P1040285.JPG

P1040280.JPG

I have only had one male before which is why the need for confirmation though I think its obvious. Oh, guess which other was male, this ones brother!
White Widow seeds from a friend as a swap for some rootted cuttings, looks like I will have to buy some now, I was looking forwards to the smoke too.

May also help any new growers out there looking at what a boy looks like.

Peace all.
W

You might want to be saving some pollen, or doing some crossing with that bad boy.

Wet

I'm with Wet if you are wanting to do any pollen chuckin a white widow male is a nice one to play with.

Yeah, I thought at much.
The shame was it was such a lovely looking plant, very easy to grow. It was dead by the time someone replied here, along with 6 clones, 1 of which was due to go into flower next weekend so it has made a hole in my growing plans.
Not so worry, another learning experience and it has made me want more WW seeds.
Thanks all.
W

How long is he flowering ? those are quite big balls ...

woodydude said:
I thought I would ask for confirmation this is male.

I have only had one male before which is why the need for confirmation though I think its obvious. Oh, guess which other was male, this ones brother!
White Widow seeds from a friend as a swap for some rooted cuttings, looks like I will have to buy some now, I was looking forwards to the smoke too.

May also help any new growers out there looking at what a boy looks like.

Peace all.
W

Well, I'm sure you know its a male now. It doesn't have any female flowers on it also, does it?

One of the crosses I've always wanted to try is WW (Male) x P98BK (female). That would *have* to be some serious weed!

Gimme that pollen man! :D :p

Sorry Stoney fella, its as dead as a dodo now.
It was only in flower for 7 days and those pollen sacks appeared in 2 days, they werent there on Monday and I got a shock when I saw them yesterday. I had thought it would be female since its brother showed sex in veg but not this one, sneaky so n so. Real shame though since he and his clones were such nice plants.
Peace W

woodydude said:
Sorry Stoney fella, its as dead as a dodo now.
It was only in flower for 7 days and those pollen sacks appeared in 2 days, they weren't there on Monday and I got a shock when I saw them yesterday. I had thought it would be female since its brother showed sex in veg but not this one, sneaky so n so. Real shame though since he and his clones were such nice plants.
Peace W

What a drag man! The male plants *always* look so healthy! Like all virile males, they're full of *** and looking for fun!

Good luck with the next batch!

Latest posts

Back