Who all has one of those grinders with a screen in the bottom?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokemon

Reaction score
I just bought me one yesterday. It's one of the lesser models but the 'pollenator' part of it works great. I've ground up prolly 3-4 joints worth so far and I am already getting a nice golden layer in the bottom compartment.

Grinder1.jpeg

Grinder2.jpeg

GrinderPollen.jpg

Nice...I have one ...has a Smily face on it...I removed the screen because weed was getting stuck in there...I like it...Mine is real sticky inside now..lol..may need to buy a new one for Chrismas...That Fat old guy in the Red suit owes me big time..lol

hey tokeman, now you are happy u got one just like I have one, yeah it is very good grinder... oh, you can add 5 cent (nickel) in the middle section that way you can have more keffers fallin to the bottom, works great and quicker works.

4u2Smoke don't let Potus hear you talking about him like that. :p

oh yeah if they get to sticky as you say you could always soak it in iso and then make an oil extraction from it.

If you want to fill up the bottom with trichromes a LOT quicker, fill the grinder with your bud and give it one or two twists just to break it up a little. Then toss it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Take it out and grind it up good....tapping the sides while you grind. Give it a few taps on the sides and bottom and open it up......then enjoy!

If you want to make some really good, quick hash collect it all into a piece of cellophane and press it....if it doesn't form right and turn that nice brown color you can press is down in the cellophane again, wrap the package in a few layers of newspaper, get the paper/cellophane package nice and wet and throw it in a 150 degree oven for 5 min. Then roll it with a rolling pin for 1-2 minutes. It's better than anything you'll buy these days.

I just got one. I unfortunately did not have enough trichromes that are loose, most of them are stuck to my sticky *** buds, which have also started making sticky resin spots on the grinder.

hahha its a sight to see.

ugmjfarmer said:
I just got one. I unfortunately did not have enough trichromes that are loose, most of them are stuck to my sticky *** buds, which have also started making sticky resin spots on the grinder.

hahha its a sight to see.

Putting it in the freezer first gets them off of even the stickiest of buds. My grinder is one of those 3 inch ones...I can grind up an 8th at a time, but without the freezer trick I only get miniscule amounts of "pollen" unless it's really sh**y bud....then it's actually mostly "swag dust" in the bottom, not trichromes. Once you've gotten the trichromes off, vape what's been ground, save the "popcorn" that's left and make some ISO oil out of the leftovers....you'll be amazed at how much you can get and how far your bud will stretch by doing this. If you're still paying for smoke while waiting for your harvest, like I am, then this is the way to get the most bang for your buck, IMO:hubba:

I got one from a discount tobacco store. A cigarette one hitter and the 4-piece grinder with Bob Marley on the front ran me under $20. IMO why buy an expensive space case when the cheap ones work just as well?

I bought one at a gas station a few months ago that looks like a stack of eight 1977 silver dollars for $9... and haven't gotten to try it out yet. :(

The area I live in has been super dry lately. It sucks. The grinder's really nice, too. The kiff box is big, the screen is replaceable (held in place with a washer that unscrews) and big enough capacity to shred up about an eigth or so at a whack. I hate being out. :(

Before I moved, I had a small electric coffee grinder my folks gave me. I don't drink coffee, and I had plenty of bud around and got tired of using scissors in a shot glass to chop it up, so I threw in a couple de-stemmed grams of really good dro in there, gave them a good three second grind and just about turned it all into dust. Man, it packed up like a dream and smoked really well. You just have to be really careful about cleaning out the grinder before you use it for bud. That first whole batch tasted like roasted Columbian.

Disco94 said:
I got one from a discount tobacco store. A cigarette one hitter and the 4-piece grinder with Bob Marley on the front ran me under $20. IMO why buy an expensive space case when the cheap ones work just as well?

strong screen, will not tear, or jam, very micro screen

this is more far fancy... I like it, and its for good buds, but the other crap grinder I have that is only 3 pcs. not 4 pcs. I will use reg buds, it has no screen that way I can have all thricomes and buds in one place for
good smokes,

sorry if I am picky, just cuz I can get us high real good!

I bought a Sharpstone grinder on ebay you can get them for pretty cheap there and they are pretty solid the teeth don't break off like some grinders I've had in the past.

Latest posts

Back