Who All is comeing to HempFest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old hippys fart keif dust.:p (least thats what i tell ell those tracks are).:eek:

aH MAN! That sounds sweet. I'm outta a town just south of there. Would love to meet my peeps, but def wary. This will b the first year I'd b attending, seeing my fiancee is forcing me outta my shell...

p.s. Beth's rocks, love their food...

Foodbooth is set. Ready to rock. Backpack is loaded down w/

AK47
Larry
Blueberry
Sensi Star
SSH
Pineapple Chunk
LVPK
Lemon skunk
Martian mean green

:ciao: Ill be wearing My Gilligan Hat with 4u2 on it..So if ya see me please come up and say Hello...

nouvel...Im sure Ill see you at tonights Party..Sounds like some Goodies in the Back pack..Ill be sure to find ya..:48:

7Green...I hope to see you there...

wow, thank you for the invite 4U, i really wish we could be there. I bet i can catch ya next year. NC sounds like he packs a good backpack. Have a wonderful time and take lots of pic's. If i was there I would say hi and give ya a hug. Have fun peeps.

will do, friend...
4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Ill be wearing My Gilligan Hat with 4u2 on it..So if ya see me please come up and say Hello...

nouvel...Im sure Ill see you at tonights Party..Sounds like some Goodies in the Back pack..Ill be sure to find ya..:48:

7Green...I hope to see you there...

okay heres some from LAst night...The VIP Partybwas The Best ..the table center pieces was MJ ..Had to take a pic of the Fella with the sign..:giggle:..Ill be back again tomarrow with some more to share..

those of you that didnt make the VIP Party..:hitchair:

:48:

DSCF2594-1.JPG

DSCF2596-1.JPG

DSCF2599-1.JPG

DSCF2602-1.JPG

DSCF2608-1.JPG

DSCF2611-1.JPG

DSCF2619-1.JPG

DSCF2621-1.JPG

DSCF2622-1.JPG

DSCF2625-1.JPG

DSCF2654-1.JPG

DSCF2656-1.JPG

see rose i knew mj center pieces would be kool. looks like fun 4u2. im glad you showed us some of that fine *** watching. & hot ice cream girls, yummmy lol be safe bud

You are right, i could do the centerpieces proud Ruffy. My daughter lives there and took her husband to work this morning and saw a guy wearing a marijuana suit, in a wheelchair with marijuana leaves in his spokes and a Cat in the hat on made out of the same. She was driving or would have sent a pic. Sounds like a good time.

Thanks 4u for the pics, looks like the place to be this weekend!

Blazin out today! Or it may be lighters are running 24/7!!!

niceeee...looks like a great time gents

What a Great weekend..went Backstage for the 4:20 rolled up 40 blunts and passed them out to peeps...Lots of fun..Hope tosee more Next year...

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2672.JPG

DSCF2678.JPG

DSCF2674.JPG

DSCF2684.JPG

DSCF2687.JPG

DSCF2707.JPG

DSCF2705.JPG

DSCF2721.JPG

DSCF2704.JPG

Latest posts

Back