Who All is comeing to HempFest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
hxxp://hempfest.org/drupal/node

Hope to see everyone there...Ill be sporting My Shirt..these are made from Hemp:aok:..just a couple weeks away now

Happy smokeing
:48:

sorry Hick..I changed the link but stayed live...maybe you can fix that:rofl:

P6260002.JPG

What do you get for the £200 dollars 4u2.
Only jesting wiv ya hope ya have great time there.
T4

Would love to be able to wear that shirt in public........ not where I live.

Oh I would love to be there,Stuck working in Alaska Till Sept.

Time4Plan-B said:
What do you get for the £200 dollars 4u2.
Only jesting wiv ya hope ya have great time there.
T4

if ya go to the Site I posted you will see what ya get for each level:hubba: ..we have Private gatherings that we get to attend ..Last one was a great BBQ our own Ray Jay was the cook and was wonderful...lots of bowls and joints being passed around...The main thing is VIP dont have to wait in any Lines..and exclusive back stage...and Lots of Free crap:D

I wish I could come out, would bring the bus and make a big vacation of it! Have fun, those who are going...and BE SAFE!!!!! :)

Wish I could be! That is a sweet shirt though, I want one lol.

Thanks guys Ill be sure to take many pics for you all so you can feel the experieance of VIP..

If I lived on the left coast instead of the right one I wld be there fo sho.....

Hope everyone attending has a blast....

HippyInEngland said:
We are all friends here Roddy.

Do what feels good for you.

Nobody will think any less of you.

:p

:peace:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: took me a few to catch the drift there....LMAO

Im gonna try. Beths cafe would be good spot for breakfast. I would say my place. But prob not the best idea here :) where is the chef? I know I have been MIA for awhile, but I have not seem him around when I log in. I know he was trying to put something together.

Have fun 4u, toke one for me....

HIE you are too High....LOL....ROLF.

Hamster Lewis said:
If I lived on the left coast instead of the right one I wld be there fo sho.....

Hope everyone attending has a blast....

:yeahthat: Party on, dudes!

Where is the Chef? He has tickets... Hope he is ok. I am toying with the idea of driving over there at the last minute.

Art, i saw a tshirt that, I am sorry, made me think of you. It read:" I am so old I fart dust"
Hugs!

Rosebud said:
Where is the Chef? He has tickets... Hope he is ok. I am toying with the idea of driving over there at the last minute.

Art, i saw a tshirt that, I am sorry, made me think of you. It read:" I am so old I fart dust"
Hugs!

Wrong stoner, Rosebud! It's Irish that is so old he farts dust!! I forgive you :p

Latest posts

Back