Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I took the fking J&J.
I wasn't going to lose a high paying job that feeds my family. I fought it to the very end. And I'm not no stupid mother fker let me assure you. I have had no problems nor has anyone that I know that took the J&J.
I do know some ppl that's had problems after taking the Moderns and Phisher shots.
Not everyone is in a position to tell their boss to fk off. I'm a Federal Contractor and have way to much invested in my position to lose my job and start over. And don't know anyone that's got the nuts to stand in my face and call me stupid. Would be a very bad idea.
If you took the shot and didn't have too and are proud of it,,then you have a problem,,but it's your fking problem not mine. I would have never taken that god damn shot if I didn't have too. I do what I have to do to take care of my family. I would take a bullet for my family. Took a bullet trying to keep from being Car jacked. So I know what I will do if I have too.

Last edited:
So I'm guessing you don't have a high paying job to lose and didn't get an ultimatum. And until you do there is no way you can make that statement with any knowledge of the price you would pay for that decision. It's very easy to say that shit when your not in that situation.
I've been doing this for 30yrs. And you will not replace the money I make jumping from job to job that I can promise you.
Anyway,,you do you and I'll do me. How about that.

Last edited:
I'm just happy I didn't have to make the choice. When your livelihood is at stake, and you've got people that count on you, you'll do things you'd rather not do to take care of family.
I pray the clot shot didn't and won't adversely effect your health, Brother.

What I found to be funny is the fact that they could illegally force working people to take the vax, but you didn't have to show proof of vax to collect welfare checks. Why? If someone had to show proof to earn their money, why didn't others have to show proof to get FREE money?
Couldn't be that they knew that every major city in the US would be in flames, could it?

Anybody that knows me knows I fought that god damn mandate as long as I could. I hate that fker that mandated the damn shot and would like to beat his ass for putting me and my brother co workers in that fked up situation.
Stupid mother fker. Hope he drops dead with Covid.
And I don't need anybody rubbing salt in a wound that already pisses me off to no end.
I did what I had to do to take care of something I have worked for all my god damn life.
And unless your in my shoes you can't say what you would do in my situation nor my co workers. They didn't want it either but couldn't afford to lose their incomes or try and replace it with an economy that was shut down at the time.
I get where OG is coming from but you can't make statements like that without being put in that exact situation and understand the outcome and the consequences.
Okay now I'm going to drink my beer and smoke some weed. No hard feelings OG but please put the salt down. My 66yr old ass don't need any more sodium.

Nurse who gave me the shot.😁

B0B2A1F.jpg
5eb84c8fe2a3219ca7ce403f279d087a.jpg

Anybody that knows me knows I fought that god damn mandate as long as I could. I hate that fker that mandated the damn shot and would like to beat his ass for putting me and my brother co workers in that fked up situation.
Stupid mother fker. Hope he drops dead with Covid.
And I don't need anybody rubbing salt in a wound that already pisses me off to no end.
I did what I had to do to take care of something I have worked for all my god damn life.
And unless your in my shoes you can't say what you would do in my situation nor my co workers. They didn't want it either but couldn't afford to lose their incomes or try and replace it with an economy that was shut down at the time.
I get where OG is coming from but you can't make statements like that without being put in that exact situation and understand the outcome and the consequences.
Okay now I'm going to drink my beer and smoke some weed. No hard feelings OG but please put the salt down. My 66yr old ass don't need any more sodium.
Honestly, I would have probably made the same decision as you did, Hopper(I had a damn good job paying me a very good living working for the same company for 25 years). I am glad I did not have to but everyone has to make the right decision for what’s best for the ones they love. My wife was on the fence and almost took the jab. I had a good talk with her about it and though we are not rich, I knew we could weather the storm with her losing her job(and our benefits). She opted to not take the jab and we are both ok with the consequences. Most of my loved ones have had the jab and though I am not religious, I still pray that no harm comes to them from anything but especially from the government mandated jab. Everyone’s situation is different and all variables need to be considered to make that decision. I am sure it was a difficult decision but I am sure you made the right choice for your situation.

Thank you brother. Anyone who knows me personally knows I fought that fking mandate tooth and nail. My Wife was pissed and I was livid. But the Company I work for is a huge Federal Contractor that does millions of dollars worth of work for the Federal Government. The Company was given an ultimatum to get us vaccinated or loose millions of dollars of contacts. Not to mention everyone in my company would have lost their jobs due to NO WORK/ No Contracts. And if you remember correctly the fking Country was shut down and thousands upon thousands of ppl were losing their jobs. SO WHERE THE **** OR YOU GOING TO GET ANOTHER JOB?
SO i made the decision to go with the vaccine that has the fewest problems and the fewest amount of jabs. The J&J was a one shot and done deal. So far me and my coworkers have been fine with no problems. And I still have my God Damn job and my money has went up not down.

Gotta take care of your family, WeedHopper. No Judgement here, I got 2 mouths to feed myself, I am fortunate my company was not one of the ones who mandated the vaccine. I was given the choice, some people didn't get one. It's not even the shot that bothers me, It's the government forcing people to take it that burns me. The rotten C-suckers.

Gotta take care of your family, WeedHopper. No Judgement here, I got 2 mouths to feed myself, I am fortunate my company was not one of the ones who mandated the vaccine. I was given the choice, some people didn't get one. It's not even the shot that bothers me, It's the government forcing people to take it that burns me. The rotten C-suckers.
In my wife’s case, our governor made the decision to mandate the jab for all Mass govt employees. Oddly enough, he has chosen not to run for governor again and rumor has it, he is transitioning to a job with Pfizer. The hypocrisy is criminal.

So I'm guessing you don't have a high paying job to lose and didn't get an ultimatum. And until you do there is no way you can make that statement with any knowledge of the price you would pay for that decision. It's very easy to say that shit when your not in that situation.
I've been doing this for 30yrs. And you will not replace the money I make jumping from job to job that I can promise you.
Anyway,,you do you and I'll do me. How about that.
It’s never about the money it’s about personal happiness. I’ve left a lot of high paying jobs for less. You can’t replace your mental or physical health. Not even money fixes that.

And I do not mean to rub salt in your wounds. I’ve made my decision. I’d rather live poor then under thumb.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back