Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
My sister just got back from vacation in DR. She felt lousy. She tested positive for COVID. She is quadruple jabbed. She now needs to stay out of work for 5 days(down from 10 in the olden days of 2021). I liked the time when getting a ‘vaccination’ meant you wouldn’t catch the disease(and so you wouldn’t feel lousy).

Sorry to hear about Sis. Hope she's doing better now. The vax was a bad joke from the start, and the way they counted the deaths from COVID were criminal. Got hit by a bus? Too bad, you tested positive for covid, therefore you died because of covid, not that bus parked on your chest.

Sorry to hear about Sis. Hope she's doing better now. The vax was a bad joke from the start, and the way they counted the deaths from COVID were criminal. Got hit by a bus? Too bad, you tested positive for covid, therefore you died because of covid, not that bus parked on your chest.
Thanks. She is obese so that is a comorbidity that is a problem. However, she told me that at least she won’t get as ill as she would have had she not had 2 jabs plus 2 boosters. I didn’t want to tune her in. No need in stressing her out…

They all say that, but I know better. The daughter (32) was double vaxed. Caught it and was sick as a dog. Her mom (68) caught it from her and was sick, but not nearly as bad. I (66) with lung issues (asthma) caught it from her and was sick, but not as bad as either of them. The wife and me weren't vaxed.
I thought this crap was supposed to kill old folks?

They all say that, but I know better. The daughter (32) was double vaxed. Caught it and was sick as a dog. Her mom (68) caught it from her and was sick, but not nearly as bad. I (66) with lung issues (asthma) caught it from her and was sick, but not as bad as either of them. The wife and me weren't vaxed.
I thought this crap was supposed to kill old folks?
So sayeth Pope Fauchi in reading from the Book of Jabbeth’s…

694681BF-C700-45F8-B58B-D1A92834997A.jpeg

^^^Probably closer to the truth than we know. Somebody at the Whitehouse claimed there's a second plandemic on the way.
Hmmm, wonder how he knows?
Don't kid yourself
They are ramping up Monkeypox Vacs as we speak
Post a few pics of someone infected badly and everyone will be screaming to get theirs

Latest posts

Back