Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
6 Canadian Doctors Dead "Suddenly" Within 2 Weeks... Name and date of death: Dr. Paul Hannam, July 16 Dr. Lorne Segall, July 17 Dr. Stephen McKenzie, July 18 Dr. Jakub Sawicki, July 19 Dr. Shariar Jalali Mazlouman, July 23 Dr. Candace Nayman, July 28

View attachment 304682
That's probably the one I saw. Thanks for the correction.

screenshot-2022-07-31-at-21-49-23-om-so-hum-mantra-sung-by-choir-extremely-powerful-mantra-med-png.304705

Last edited:
Way way back in this thread I posted about my dad taking the death jab. Something about he used to run 3 miles on tread mill three times a week and after couldn't keep his balance on it. He was 80 I think when I posted. This is INFO ONLY - Not looking for likes or sympathy... His hospice nurse said 72 hours or less this morning. It is what it is. What a bunch of crap.

Way way back in this thread I posted about my dad taking the death jab. Something about he used to run 3 miles on tread mill three times a week and after couldn't keep his balance on it. He was 80 I think when I posted. This is INFO ONLY - Not looking for likes or sympathy... His hospice nurse said 72 hours or less this morning. It is what it is. What a bunch of crap.
Sorry about that. I know you aren’t looking for sympathy. My mother was in a nursing home in NY state. She got her 1st jab in Jan 2021. 3 days later she had Covid. In the early days of Covid, nursing homes were locked down to visitors so I had to receive a ‘compassion visit’ exception to see her as she was already in poor health but at the time, Covid was a death sentence to all the elderly(and we were told by the Covidians, everyone else as well). The fkrs required me to wear a mask, a face shield, a plastic smock and latex gloves. She couldn’t recognize me because of the costume they forced me to wear so after the staff left the room, I took the costume off. She was happy to see me but the illness made her sleepy so I sat with her and spoke with her when she would intermittently wake up. She was contagious(supposedly) but I spent close to 2 hours with her ‘unprotected’ because I had removed my ‘costume’(they told me I had and hour and a half but didn’t push it strongly). They were angry when they came in and saw me ‘unprotected’ and I was told my time was up. I have her a kiss goodbye before I left, unconcerned about the stupid virus. My wife and I had driven 6 hours to see her and drove 6 hours home in a closed up car. If it was as contagious as they said, we both should have come down with it but we did not. She survived so they have her the second jab. For the next few months she had stroke after stroke(at least 6 of them) until she finally passed away last September from heart failure officially (but I suspect the jab since there were whispers about the jab causing blood clotting and heart inflammation). She was frail before the jab but not on deaths doorstep. That experience only strengthened our resolve to refuse the jab(my wife is healthy, I have clotting issues already). I believe the jab killed much more than it ‘protected’ especially among the frail and elderly. This is a crime against humanity that no punishment of those responsible will ever be able to make right for those of us who lost or will lose loved ones for. My thoughts are with you, monkey…

@Tattered Old Graywolf Please chime in as to what you think and feel about these photos and their purpose. Thank You
I got a giggle out of the repurposed passenger plane(you can see they removed the seats and put in the canisters, etc) so it doesn’t appear to be a military jet flying over spewing ‘vapor trails’…

Sorry about that. I know you aren’t looking for sympathy. My mother was in a nursing home in NY state. She got her 1st jab in Jan 2021. 3 days later she had Covid. In the early days of Covid, nursing homes were locked down to visitors so I had to receive a ‘compassion visit’ exception to see her as she was already in poor health but at the time, Covid was a death sentence to all the elderly(and we were told by the Covidians, everyone else as well). The fkrs required me to wear a mask, a face shield, a plastic smock and latex gloves. She couldn’t recognize me because of the costume they forced me to wear so after the staff left the room, I took the costume off. She was happy to see me but the illness made her sleepy so I sat with her and spoke with her when she would intermittently wake up. She was contagious(supposedly) but I spent close to 2 hours with her ‘unprotected’ because I had removed my ‘costume’(they told me I had and hour and a half but didn’t push it strongly). They were angry when they came in and saw me ‘unprotected’ and I was told my time was up. I have her a kiss goodbye before I left, unconcerned about the stupid virus. My wife and I had driven 6 hours to see her and drove 6 hours home in a closed up car. If it was as contagious as they said, we both should have come down with it but we did not. She survived so they have her the second jab. For the next few months she had stroke after stroke(at least 6 of them) until she finally passed away last September from heart failure officially (but I suspect the jab since there were whispers about the jab causing blood clotting and heart inflammation). She was frail before the jab but not on deaths doorstep. That experience only strengthened our resolve to refuse the jab(my wife is healthy, I have clotting issues already). I believe the jab killed much more than it ‘protected’ especially among the frail and elderly. This is a crime against humanity that no punishment of those responsible will ever be able to make right for those of us who lost or will lose loved ones for. My thoughts are with you, monkey…
That prick Cmo trapped my wifes Mom and uncle in NY nursing homes also
Mom survived her brother died, both almost 80 at the time.
We were not even given a choice to bring them home, I would have had to do a full-frontal assault to remove them. Pissed the shit out of my wife as well as myself.

I got a giggle out of the repurposed passenger plane(you can see they removed the seats and put in the canisters, etc) so it doesn’t appear to be a military jet flying over spewing ‘vapor trails’…
I saw a few pics look like a new way to make High Altitude Whiskey complete were fermenter locks .
But appear to be pressure relief valves as one would see on a common hot water heating system.
1659356361709.png

That prick Cmo trapped my wifes Mom and uncle in NY nursing homes also
Mom survived her brother died, both almost 80 at the time.
We were not even given a choice to bring them home, I would have had to do a full-frontal assault to remove them. Pissed the shit out of my wife as well as myself.
I visited my mom a few more time before she passed away and it was really eerie to see each time I visited, there were fewer and fewer residents. Pre-Covid, there was a waiting list to get in. As the plandemic progressed, name plates on the room doors disappeared quickly and steadily. Nursing homes were death camps…

I saw a few pics look like a new way to make High Altitude Whiskey complete were fermenter locks .
But appear to be pressure relief valves as one would see on a common hot water heating system.
View attachment 304723
I am not familiar with the intricacies of chem trail deployment design so I will abstain from further comment…

I visited my mom a few more time before she passed away and it was really eerie to see each time I visited, there were fewer and fewer residents. Pre-Covid, there was a waiting list to get in. As the plandemic progressed, name plates on the room doors disappeared quickly and steadily. Nursing homes were death camps…
We were not allowed at all to visit, she went in right at the big scare started (before Lock down had implemented) Lockdowns came a week later. They allowed some to look through windows as if at the zoo. MF........... I hate the Cu-Mo Bros

We were not allowed at all to visit, she went in right at the big scare started (before Lock down had implemented) Lockdowns came a week later. They allowed some to look through windows as if at the zoo. MF........... I hate the Cu-Mo Bros
They gave me a ‘compassion visit’ pass at the time because they believed she would be dying shortly. There were no visits for any other reason allowed during the Turd Reich under Duh Feuhrer Cumbo…

government run programs on weather modification have been going on since the 1940’s

saudi Arabia and china just recently made news for having modified the weather for some big conventions held in their major cities

this is only the stuff They let us see

there is a lot more prestidigitations going on behind the curtain

Yeah well, the fkers need to stop that shit because Texas heat waves are getting worse and worse.:mad:

Latest posts

Back