Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Here I thought this forum would be filled with progressive thinking people, a little browsing on this thread cleared that up for me.

i may not know how you define progressive but I sure as heck know what communism fascists are and I am wondering how you define a commie?

7F2968BE-A765-47E5-A984-C743280EA4EF.jpeg

3EFCA927-DC9C-466E-B1FF-0B5BA1D68067.jpeg

FK everything. I want my free stuff...Waiting for my college releif and micro fiber recliner....what else can I get for free from the working class people. I am out of line here but something just fired my rocket.

Delete this Hopper....(but want a few minutes.). Damn I feel better.

This thread always brings out the best in us. Especially when someone who has only seven post decides to pop off like he was forced to click on this thread and read it. Typical Snowflake that has no idea what he is talking about. I am an Independent and have voted for both parties,,so his God damn assumptions are completely wrong. Judgemental asshat.

FK everything. I want my free stuff...Waiting for my college releif and micro fiber recliner....what else can I get for free from the working class people. I am out of line here but something just fired my rocket.

Delete this Hopper....(but want a few minutes.). Damn I feel better.
You are 100% right
Delete this too please Maybe not

So I get my blood checked at least monthly for clotting. I am a treat for the nurses with my opinions(sarcasm). This morning the nurse asked me if anything changed over the last few weeks. I told her I had and recovered from the ‘vid(I had to explain what the ‘vid is). She then said she and her husband had ‘Covid’ last month and the symptoms and duration were like mine. I told her that unlike her I no was ‘unjabbed’. She said that the Omicron was like that and that people who weren’t boosted by and large seemed to do ok. I told her I hadn’t had ANY jabs. She said ‘oh, you are unvaccinated’. I said ‘no, I am vaccinated against polio, tetanus, smallpox and all the other childhood vaccinations’. She looked angry. She then went into the diatribe we hear on MSM about the symptoms being less severe if you are ‘vaccinated’ and how at the beginning of the ‘pandemic’, we didn’t know anything about it, blah, blah, blah. I then told her my sister was ‘quadruple jabbed’ and she was sick for weeks. Again, an angry look. She said the new ‘vaccine’ for omicron should help with symptoms. I replied that both she and I had it and that we had similar outcomes and that vaccinations were supposed to prevent illness by the old definition. She then actually said that nobody ever said the ‘vaccine’ would prevent illness. I pointed out that Joe B. , Anthony Fauci, Birx and Wallenski had all said it would prevent illness. Another angry look. She then replied ‘Well political name said it was nothing!’. I reminded her that she had said at the beginning of the ‘pandemic’ we knew nothing about it and that he was just saying what his advisors had told him being that he wasn’t a scientist or a doctor. She turned bright red and ceased our little discussion. Mass Formation Psychosis is still alive and it really irks the indoctrinated when you are able to put them in their place…

The typical nurse who believes anything the doc tells her to believe.
How the fk can you say that you didn't get as sick as you MIGHT have gotten had you not taken the vaccine? Total complete bullshit. You would have to get sick first without the Vaccine like i did to know if the mother fker works and what the difference was.
I got sick with the Covid without the fking vaccine and then i got covid after the vaccine and it didn't change a god damn thing. My Wife didn't get the Vaccine and didn't get as sick as I did with the vaccine,, and she was 69 at the time. Explain that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back