Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
with all the press how could anyone even consider the jab when all the liabilities are now happening...doing it for your loved ones is a no brainer if that's the position you're in but just rolling up your sleeve due to pressure, political or otherwise is just ignorant...

The last Vaccine I took was in 1995 & I got the Flu, that was also the last time I was Sick...27 years ago, no Colds, Viruses or Plagues! My Docs have tried like h@ll to get me to take one, doing AKG's, EEG's & LMNOP's...not gonna happen! Anyone else see Pelosi's Scham of taking?...the F'n Needle NEVER TOUCHED HER, it was behind her arm. It killed My Uncle & they have ongoing Litigation, Dave was one of the Good Guys & many folks in Cincinnati LOVED Him as did I! He helped many people there & the outrage is huge, his wife is Suing the Sheet out of them (the Docs & Hospital that Murdered Him) for $50 Million the incompetenance surrounding his death is unbelievable!

Our Docs are no longer Docs nor servants of the People, they are Servants of Big Pharma! We are nothing but a Big Test Lab. The Mistake the NWO made was they released COVID-19 too Early, it wasn't ready. It was suppose to wipe out half the Worlds Population & didn't come close! More then likely the Vaccine was already available, so they could quickly act like they care & looking after our best interest! ANYTIME a Politition utters the phrase "for the GOOD of the PEOPLE...get ready for an A$$ Reaming! This had been Foretold & written about by way too many, H@ll, Glen Beck (yes I know he's kind'a nuts) talked of this years ago on FOX before self-destructing...I wrote it down in my Journal. This is a standard of Long Range Warfare Worldwide (Africa for one) but usually involves Gas or Poisoning Water Supplies/Food.

That's My 2 Cent & that's about all its worth! (Chuckle)

Is this real or a Spoof on "People" and BTW..."How didn't we know?" everyone else knew, I've been screaming it at the top of my Lungs scince this Scam was first released to the Public & was Censored. I had 1 Doc who supported me and actually said you're 100% correct on all counts, except your numbers are way too low (on the $'s offered to Doc's to check Patients they admit & order "Respirators" for, Yes there was a Bounty on all US Citizens. Been carrying this far too long, it's nice to finally let it go...sorry, I'm getting emotional...I miss my Uncle & this is the 1st time I've cried! He was my Big Brother, I'll be 66 this month and he was 70...gotta go...

Latest posts

Back