Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Zero. Nada. My mom’s health went downhill after receiving her first jab in the nursing home she was in. 3 days after the first jab, she had Covid (likely from the jabber who administered the jab). After her 2nd jab she had at least 5 strokes before she passed away in Sept 2021. Needless to say, I am very anti-jab…
Sorry to hear I too lost my mother 2 years ago. What a bunch of bull shit. Nobody should be going through any of this.

Nobodies jabbing me. That scares me more than the virus.
Had the bug. No big deal. I cleared it in 3 days. I have had food poisoning and colds that were worse. No jab for me either. I am not anti-vax. I am up-to-date on my tetanus shots. No flu shot in decades either. Don’t need them.

I had it three times. First one sucked, but at no time did I ever think I was about to cash my chips in. Never went to a doctor, much less the hospital. Second one sucked, but I've been sicker. Third one was a flash in the pan compared to the first two, but it seemed to hang on longer. Guess the Chinese are doing a good job of tweaking it.

Had the bug. No big deal. I cleared it in 3 days. I have had food poisoning and colds that were worse. No jab for me either. I am not anti-vax. I am up-to-date on my tetanus shots. No flu shot in decades either. Don’t need them.
I will take no vaccine that has Mrna in it period. I understand it may have made its way to the flu shot?

Bubba

Wonder how many of the 47 that voted no, has had the vaccine. There's gotta be a lot of people in general. I mean, it was mandatory with a lot of business right? Doesn't mean they felt good about it. Especially with all this media, scaring people.
I voted NO and haven't gotten the vaccine, booster or any symptoms that I am aware of. ANOTHER THING I DON'T HAVE IS SIDE EFFECTS OF ANY KIND.

In New York, the city employees got their jobs back and back pay.

Bubba
I read about that. The Adams regime is appealing the decision on some ridiculous claim but it is another example showing the tyranny is crumbling. My guess is Massachusetts is trying to get out in front of the crumble. My wife asked for clarification from the state as well as if she will be receiving back pay. Fingers crossed.

I will take no vaccine that has Mrna in it period. I understand it may have made its way to the flu shot?

Bubba
I will not take any vaccines for quite some time. I do not trust that what is in a syringe is what they are saying is what is in the syringe. Call me paranoid…

I retired on December 1 2019 just before Covid. The place I worked a government owned electrical utility mandated employees to get jabbed. I would have refused if I was still there. There were around 40 people working there. The other part of the building had another government agency in it. I would guess close to 100 people were working out of that building. They had to enlarge the parking lot as there were not enough spaces. When you drive by now the parking lot is at about 50% capacity. I suspect a lot more that the 10% the government claims refused to be jabbed.

The military has been destroyed. Fired Navy Seal's and replaced them with fat woke boys. China would wipe us out if they wanted. But we owe them to much $$$$ and our govt is in bed with them. So is the National Basketball Association. Not so sure about Baseball.....I refuse to watch either anymore. Don't forget most of Hollywood.....fkem.

The comment so nice, ya posted it twice! Friggin' stoner!! :)
L
The military has been destroyed. Fired Navy Seal's and replaced them with fat woke boys. China would wipe us out if they wanted. But we owe them to much $$$$ and our govt is in bed with them. So is the National Basketball Association. Not so sure about Baseball.....I refuse to watch either anymore. Don't forget most of Hollywood.....fkem. Shit, they're just sitting back, watching us wipe our own selves out.

Latest posts

Back