Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
So my wife has gotten her job back at the state(‘state’ as in communist state). Her union, who failed to argue for or protect her from termination due to her approved religious exemption for refusing the jab, is trying to convince her to pay union dues! She doesn’t have to pay union dues because about 5 years ago, a lawsuit determined that it was not necessary. She continued to pay union dues because she felt they protected her, helped her and so she felt it was the right thing to do. When the union failed to fight for her job(and others who received either religious or medical exemptions), and actually lied to its members about many of the repercussions for refusing the jab, she was livid. Unions are supposed to protect their members, right? So her union rep is trying to push and prod her and a few others to have union dues taken out of their checks. Ain’t gonna happen. I told her that the next time the union rep tries to coerce her to pay their ransom, she should tell the rep she will be happy to once they get her back pay and credit for the time she missed for her pension. She thought that was an excellent way to respond. This is delicious…

So my wife has gotten her job back at the state(‘state’ as in communist state). Her union, who failed to argue for or protect her from termination due to her approved religious exemption for refusing the jab, is trying to convince her to pay union dues! She doesn’t have to pay union dues because about 5 years ago, a lawsuit determined that it was not necessary. She continued to pay union dues because she felt they protected her, helped her and so she felt it was the right thing to do. When the union failed to fight for her job(and others who received either religious or medical exemptions), and actually lied to its members about many of the repercussions for refusing the jab, she was livid. Unions are supposed to protect their members, right? So her union rep is trying to push and prod her and a few others to have union dues taken out of their checks. Ain’t gonna happen. I told her that the next time the union rep tries to coerce her to pay their ransom, she should tell the rep she will be happy to once they get her back pay and credit for the time she missed for her pension. She thought that was an excellent way to respond. This is delicious…
Nice...

On her first day back, some poor co-worker, on their way into the office, asked her if she was ‘happy or nervous’ to be back. My wife replied ‘neither’ and continued into the office. I am sure she will not be winning the popularity contest…

If the life of the flesh is in the blood.
Why would they inject toxins in our blood..
That's not a question, I know the answer..
43f699a7ed5420f6.jpg
9520ba7fd5bb6bec.jpg

Sounds about right to me, just add in all the satanic worshipping and child trafficking.
We are in a war, but we are not suppose to talk about it, we may hurt someones feelings. Your rulers of this earth are trying to murder you, your family and your friends. Oh, but thats impolite to talk about also. Speak up and use your voice.
https://gab.com/Shazlandia/posts/108924853543123806

If the life of the flesh is in the blood.
Why would they inject toxins in our blood..
That's not a question, I know the answer..View attachment 315308View attachment 315309
At least when you eat something toxic or posion, it goes through your digestive system. You may get sick vomit, etc. Have a bowel moment.
But injecting toxins and posions directly into our blood.
Where does it go? It just stays in your blood causing issues now or later.
The blood is our life.

Last edited:
On her first day back, some poor co-worker, on their way into the office, asked her if she was ‘happy or nervous’ to be back. My wife replied ‘neither’ and continued into the office. I am sure she will not be winning the popularity contest…
I like your wife, she's a hero in my book!

"Tyranny does not flourish because perpetuators are helpless and ignorant of their actions. It flourishes because they actively identify with those who promote vicious acts as virtuous.”
42134cb5925cef2c.jpg

Ya'll are obsessed. :) But I don't care whether you take it or not. If someone I know has an issue I'll fess it up here for you all, but I'm out of the butthurt discussion. ... back to growing

Some do care and some do not. Great to have free will. 🙂
Haven't heard about it causing any butthurt yet, just about everything else though. I will post if that gets listed as a side effect.
Enjoy your growing.

Latest posts

Back