Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
For the record, I have still not had the jab, and I still have not had Covid.
The wife has not had the jab either, and she has had Covid once.

Nor me or anybody in my direct family has gotten the vaccine. My daughter might have had this when it first came out. I am sure the rest have been exposed to covid but if we have had it we can't tell. My nose does run more and i can't tell if my taste and smell have been compromised. We are all pure bloods.

I don't care what they do or say I will avoid getting vaccinated at all costs.

Also, take your face diaper and shove it. IT DOESN'T WORK......NEITHER DO THE VACCINES.....can't you read? Fargin sheep. For all who have been vaxed and boosted why don't you move to that town in Ohio that the Rail Road just poisoned.....gov't says everything is fine there. Camp Lejeune all over.

Yeah I had to get the fker because I'm a Federal Contractor. I got the Johnson&Johnson back in 2021. It was the least of the three evils.
A doctor told a friend of mine that it was the only one he would get. It was actually made like most vaccines unlike the Moderns and Pfizer shots. So far I've been okay. My Wife didn't get the vaccine and we have both had the fking Covid a few times. Wasn't much different than the Influenza.

My wife and I are fully recovered from the common cold variety of COVID and fully unjabbed. Mudblood or pureblood - yep. I doubt I will take any true vaccines ever again. @boo wrote on here at one point where he went to get a vaccine for I forget what(not COVID) and demanded to see the bottle before they stuck him and it was the COVID jab the pharmacist was trying to give him. It is a fking cult.

Yeah and why did the J&J shot go away? Seems that one didn't cause enough problems so they took it off the market. Thats the one I took to keep my job because a doctor told me that's the only one he would take. Said it had been around a long time and was made more like a regular Vaccine and you only had to take one fking shot.

TGHB8TGB3U4V.jpeg

Latest posts

Back