Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Having my grandkids living with us, the wife and I now have natural immunity to every virus on earth. No need for any shots.
Ain't that the truth. When my one and only kid got into the third grade, the little snot goblin brought home every disease known to man besides STDs. I think we skipped diphtheria and bubonic plague, too.

Most yrs the Influenza shot is only about 40 to 50% effective. They even say so on the CDC website. That's because there are so many different strains of the influenza. And even if it covers the strain you have you can still get sick.

Most yrs the Influenza shot is only about 40 to 50% effective. They even say so on the CDC website. That's because there are so many different strains of the influenza. And even if it covers the strain you have you can still get sick.
A couple of years ago, my oldest son got the flu vaccine the got the flu. Same strain as the vaccine was designed to prevent. The vaccine was so good, he got the same strain twice that year. His doctor said he had never seen anything like it…

Pretty ironic headline…
8EFEF665-F1F6-4807-912E-C771B6D221DF.jpeg

Walensky says CDC mask recommendation will not change​

by Justine Coleman - 01/12/22 12:43 PM ET

Rochelle Walensky, the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said Wednesday that it does not plan to change its mask guidance to advise Americans to wear higher quality masks amid the omicron surge.
The CDC director said during a White House briefing that her agency currently recommends that “any mask is better than no mask” to battle the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The guidance does not advise Americans to wear a specific kind of mask, such as a medical-grade KN95 or N95 instead of a cloth mask, although Walensky said the CDC plans to update its website to help Americans choose their face covering.
“We do encourage all Americans to wear a well-fitting mask to protect themselves and prevent the spread of COVID 19,” she said. “And the recommendation is not going to change.”
Walensky acknowledged that the CDC’s website is “in need of updating right now” to include information on the “different levels of protection different masks provide,” including the improved filtration of KN95 and N95 masks.
“We want to provide Americans with the best and most updated information to choose what mask is going to be right for them,” she said.
“What I will say is the best mask that you can that you wear is the one that you will wear and the one you can keep on all day long that you can tolerate in public indoor settings and tolerate where you need to wear it,” the CDC director added.
Earlier in the briefing, White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients said the White House is “strongly considering options” to improve accessibility to high quality masks for all Americans.
“We’ll continue to follow the science here. The CDC is in the lead,” he said. “But … this is an area that we’re actively exploring”
The briefing came a day after The Washington Post reported that the CDC was examining whether to recommend higher quality masks for Americans that provide better filtration as the omicron variant has sparked skyrocketing COVID-19 cases.
Several experts have advised people to wear higher quality masks to reduce the spread of the highly transmissible strain, including Leana Wen, an emergency physician and public health professor at George Washington University.
“Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations and should not be considered an acceptable form of face covering,” she tweeted in December. “The US should require (& distribute) medical-grade surgical masks to be worn in crowded indoor spaces.”
The CDC’s current guidelines call for people who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks in public indoor settings. The recommendation extends to fully vaccinated individuals in areas that have substantial or high COVID-19 transmission, which includes 99.5 percent, all but 14, of U.S. counties.
Amid the omicron surge, the seven-day U.S. caseload has reached about 751,000 per day in a 47 percent increase from the previous week, Walensky said during the briefing. In slightly smaller increases, hospital admissions are nearing 20,000 per day, and deaths have climbed to nearly 1,600 daily.
But the CDC director also cited a preprint study finding patients infected with omicron had a “substantially reduced risk” of severe outcomes than patients who contracted the delta variant.

i guess i shouldn't be shocked how the average persons till does not think there is anything to worry about on the vaccines. our doctor said they are going to drop my child if we do not get the full spread of vaccines for him. don't know what we will do, there are some vaccines he is just not going to get. most of them actually. chickenpox vaccine?? are you joking?? let the kid catch it and then has a lifetime immunity. pisses me off that i cannot do what i think is best. they are trying so hard to force people to bend to govt will. the 1/32 Cherokee is just below the surface.. when the world goes full retard, there are several professions that will likely be a death sentence for you. doctors are in that group sadly. we are losing our old school doctors, ones that had logical thought processes and thought for themselves.

So I have had clotting issues going back 15 years or so. I am on blood thinners for life. I get my INR checked every couple of weeks so I am pretty familiar with the process and how many people are getting their INR checked. Today, the lab was more crowded than I have ever seen. A few young people(like early to mid 20’s) were there. The jab is known to cause blood clots and my anecdotal experience leads me to believe it is getting more common.

Latest posts

Back