Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Roster,,,you fking with us again. You smack a doctor and your in deep shit,,shot or no shot. Funny fker.
I thought I was screwed, now they are saying it was a flu shot and have the empty vial to prove it
Turns out the Nurse who prepared the shot told me it was not a flu shot so I would get mad at the doctor. They said she was looking to get fired, and he did just that. I just had a sit down with Doctor and lawyers. He was not mad about me hitting him, said he would have done the same.
Seems like the nurse was trying to get fired and I was her implement to do so.
I still think they gave me a Jab.

I thought I was screwed, now they are saying it was a flu shot and have the empty vial to prove it
Turns out the Nurse who prepared the shot told me it was not a flu shot so I would get mad at the doctor. They said she was looking to get fired, and he did just that. I just had a sit down with Doctor and lawyers. He was not mad about me hitting him, said he would have done the same.

hella story

Funny Fker. You need to get with Walt And write a book .

Man who cries wolf has no credibility..... Seems like we have been down this road before.

Is this one gonna end up with the cops coming here as well.

giphy.gif

Long story short but true.

I got busted for Marijuana in 1973. Arresting cops took me downtown to the city police station and turned me over to some ******* who put me through the usual drill. Told me I would be in jail for a long time unless I dropped dime on the dealer I got the weed from. Told me if I turned states evidence he would let me go free.

I was able to get off with little more that what my attorney said was a traffic ticket. That cost me $600 bucks and probation for a year.

Fast forward 20 years or so. I was president of our local Trout Unlimited chapter and we had several cops in our chapter. Guess who showed up to one of our meetings…..I’ll be damned. The very cop who told me I was going to jail. Couldn't resist so I went and spoke to him.

To my surprise we hit it off immediately. I never said a word ….yet. We ended up being pretty good friends, fished together several times and he even bought a car from me.

One day coming home from day of fishing I couldn’t resist and told him the whole story. Should have seen the look on his face…..priceless. For a split second I think he started to panic. I guess cops are always looking over their shoulder from someone they arrested in the past.

He has since retired and moved to Montana. We haven’t spoken in years.

True story.

Long story short but true.

I got busted for Marijuana in 1973. Arresting cops took me downtown to the city police station and turned me over to some ******* who put me through the usual drill. Told me I would be in jail for a long time unless I dropped dime on the dealer I got the weed from. Told me if I turned states evidence he would let me go free.

I was able to get off with little more that what my attorney said was a traffic ticket. That cost me $600 bucks and probation for a year.

Fast forward 20 years or so. I was president of our local Trout Unlimited chapter and we had several cops in our chapter. Guess who showed up to one of our meetings…..I’ll be damned. The very cop who told me I was going to jail. Couldn't resist so I went and spoke to him.

To my surprise we hit it off immediately. I never said a word ….yet. We ended up being pretty good friends, fished together several times and he even bought a car from me.

One day coming home from day of fishing I couldn’t resist and told him the whole story. Should have seen the look on his face…..priceless. For a split second I think he started to panic. I guess cops are always looking over their shoulder from someone they arrested in the past.

He has since retired and moved to Montana. We haven’t spoken in years.

True story.
I would have told him I want my $600 dollars and interest back. See I believe that story why would you lie?

What I don't understand is why the cop who bagged you did not keep the collar?
Were you handed off to a Narc **** (Det)

I bet you never ask to be thrown back

Cool Story, The guy must have thought due to the fact you knew him and became good friends , you may have had it out for him. I see in his mind the wheels were turning when you would have gotten payback for his past deeds. Good thing for him you are not a vengeful Guy.

I would have told him I want my $600 dollars and interest back. See I believe that story why would you lie?
I'm not making this up. It is the truth. Bill Baldi was his name. And yes he was assigned to the narcotics division. When we hooked up at TU he was in charge of the police academy.

Cool Story, The guy must have thought due to the fact you knew him and became good friends , you may have had it out for him. I see in his mind the wheels were turning when you would have gotten payback for his past deeds. Good thing for him you are not a vengeful Guy.
We were friends by then and I held no grudge. I we never discussed marijuana. When we fished I was on good behavior.

Latest posts

Back