Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
@Hippie. Yep that's exactly how I plan on dying. Getting shot by a jealous husband. You should watch me work the bars in these little mountain towns when I'm fishing. Grew up lived in and found a lot of love and bars. When I'm fishing I talk to other fishermen when I'm in a bar I'm hunting for two legged deer and I'm as good at 70 as I was at 30 haha Plus when you're 70 you can get away with anything cuz nobody takes you serious.

Had three different doctors tell me that if I didn't stop smoking, I'd be dead before I was 30. 65 now, and all three doctors went tits up long ago. :)

Did quit smoking around six years ago. Can't tell a bit of difference except I've got more money in my pocket. Lung doctor told me that he couldn't tell that I'd ever smoked. I also worked in and around asbestos for most of my life; no masks, no respirators. Back then, nobody knew.

Pute, you'll probably get shot by a jealous husband when you're in your nineties.
Man Putes What a way to go//////////

I've received both shots, slight reaction from the second shot. Glad to be getting the population out of the woods on the pandemic. For those who've decided against, maybe a rethink...? We can't go on inside behind masks without interaction, though the web has supplied some... imho.
🤔 So you are saving the world by getting the vaccine. Glad you got us Hillbillies out of the woods Bro. So i don't need it anymore right? You took one,,i mean two for the team. Cool😁
Thank You Dan👍

Last edited:
There is no changing my mind.....I can't take this anymore

giphy.gif

What does smoking cancer sticks got to do with getting the fking vaccine? Explain please.
Please tell me your not saying that Pute not getting the vaccine is like the guy smoking ciggs and dying. Thats total bullshit.
I went back and read your earlier post. So you got both shots. Good for you thats your choice. Not getting the damn shot is our choice. We are not giving you shit for getting the vaccine so why make those type of crappy remarks to Pute?
Not any shade towards anyone, just an anecdote about how things work out, Nothing but love for the entire community.

Latest posts

Back