Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Jimmy. I didnt care for T.rumps mouth and antics, but he did a great job for this Country and the Middle Class. My family was doing great and so was the economy. So who gives a fk if he was a smart ass. let me guess. You hate Deplorables and Cops and Love Antifa and BLM.
Now you got a moron who can barley read a teleprompter and has someone's hand stuck up his ass to make him talk.
1634307751016.png

Trusted organizations that release gas price data and reports like AAA and GasBuddy have a different story. Officials there say gas prices are up because of rising demand and shorter supply.

Patrick De Haan is the Head of Petroleum Analysis at GasBuddy.

"Gas prices going up are a sign of a country mending from COVID-19," De Haan said. "It's a sign we're getting back out on the road."

According to the Lundberg Survey, the price spike is due to higher crude oil prices, refineries that shut down or reduced operations following extreme cold and power outages last month, and surging prices on credits for renewable fuel.

The news going forward is not great. GasBuddy experts say we could see a short break from rising gas prices in the next few weeks, but believe prices at the pump will continue to go up ahead of Memorial Day.

Keep in mind, these price spikes have happened before even under Donald political name's administration. In June of 2018 - the national average for regular unleaded was near $3.00/gallon.

The highest recorded price ever in Rochester was back in 2008. A gallon of regular was $4.24.

Jimmy. Let it go bro. We get that your a Democrat and you voted for this administration, and that's fine. I could give two shits. Now lets move on.

Im going to have to get the shot unless something happens before December. I have done some more research and it seems the one with the least problems is the Phizer Vaccine. I will get the 1st shot and see if i can get away with not doing the second one unless they force me too.

If it was up to the republicans in my state of Ky, I wouldnt even be allowed to vote. I did 8 years in Federal Prison, and 7 years supervised release, for cultivation of 1000 indoor clones. Biggest indoor bust still to this day for indoors, in Eastern Kentucky. Republican Governor Ernie Fletcher stopped allowing felons to vote in the early 2000s. Beshears dad restored my right to vote, not long before he left office, and when Bevin got in, he revoked my right to vote.
Beshear Jr restored my right to vote.
Who do you think Im going to vote for? Republicans do not want to restore Nonviolent Felons voting rights. Simple as that. They want to keep me disenfranchised.

Sorry for that and I agree non violent crimes shouldn't take away voting rights. Jimmi you are welcome here we all have a common bond in marijuana but politics are something that shouldn't be discussed here.

If you do you will find that most here are unhappy with the way the country is being ran.

Move to Texas.
Total fking bullshit Jimmy. I live in Texas which is a Republican State. I've been too Prison twice. First sentence was 7 yrs second time was 8.
I can and do vote because i discharged my sentences, thats State Law. I can also have a weapon in my home for protection because that was over 30 yrs ago. After 5 yrs in my Great State of Texas and you have discharged your sentences you by State Law can have a weapon in your home. Feds say no but Texas doesn't give a shit. And no i cant carry it outside my house until i get a pardon. So spare the the Republican bullshit. Nobody is more Republican than fking Texas my friend.
Your digging awfully deep hole with your hate and ignorance.
By the way. Do you wear a mask in the car?

Last edited:
Ok...l ain't getting that fkn shot.
Me either. I'm lucky enough that they can't hold my job hostage. Their only option is to physically drag me from my home and forcibly inject me, which they could do, but they'd have to walk through a wall of hot lead to do so.

Latest posts

Back