Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
So does a 45 cal to the head
Yeah first of all you got to have a familiarity with that platform second of all you got to be able to be accurate when you have a sympathetic nervous response or an adrenaline dump, I love going to the range and seeing people that immediately get sent off and almost charged because they've got no Muzzle discipline they think they can go to a store buy a pistol and they are Marksman. Half of these fools are ooda Loop drills waiting to happen

Listen I've met tens of thousands of people both in this country and overseas and I can tell you one thing that I've learned about myself and 49 years with me what you get is what you see or what you see is what you get, I don't have an ulterior motive I'm not here to troll people or have little innuendo comments that are asinine like some troll would have on a bus in high school I don't do any of that s*** dude I'm here to have fun meet people make friends share and learn that's it anything else is just f****** noise

Pretty sure my 24 year old son has the ‘Vid. He has told me he hasn’t gotten the jab but he knows my thoughts on the jab so he may just be avoiding friction. He works at a Y here where the jab and mask mandates are heavily pushed and interacts with a lot of people daily. He came home early from work the other day and said he just couldn’t get any work done allegedly because too many people need his help there. Holed up in his room that night. Coughing up a lung all night. The next day he could barely get out of bed. He hasn’t been sick in years and is healthy and strong which is why I think he got the jab and it has compromised his bodies ability to fight infection. We have given him ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, zinc and vitamin D. We will see how he is today. Hasn’t been coughing so that is a good sign… FAF.
Hoping the best for your son fogey.

1658669547265.png

Listen I've met tens of thousands of people both in this country and overseas and I can tell you one thing that I've learned about myself and 49 years with me what you get is what you see or what you see is what you get, I don't have an ulterior motive I'm not here to troll people or have little innuendo comments that are asinine like some troll would have on a bus in high school I don't do any of that s*** dude I'm here to have fun meet people make friends share and learn that's it anything else is just f****** noise
Huh? Who you talking too? Did I miss something?

That will just play into the gun control narrative…
Hows the Boy doing today
Be careful this strain is extremely contagious and transfers very easily , My buddy age 65 and his wife 64 both came down with it the same day. They were just out in public a short time .
He feels like crap, and has been having BP spikes all night.

Hows the Boy doing today
Be careful this strain is extremely contagious and transfers very easily , My buddy age 65 and his wife 64 both came down with it the same day. They were just out in public a short time .
He feels like crap, and has been having BP spikes all night.
He is still sleeping. No coughing. I am pretty sure I have natural immunity. He used one of those rapid home tests and it said negative but I take those tests with a grain of salt and feel they are as accurate as flipping a coin. My nose is runny this morning but that happens sometimes. I take quercetin, zinc and vitamins D and C daily. We have a stockpile of IVM and HCQ so Mrs Fogey and I should be fine. Thanks for your concern. If I stop posting, I will say it now:you were right… ;)

Latest posts

Back