Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Has anyone here looked into Blood types and covid cases?
They are finding that people with types A and B blood are getting it worse and type O's hardly a real bad case if they do get it
Just wondering who has type O blood and have you had covid here in Group?

The fker is back in isolation 😂 Again 😂😂

"This happens in rare cases" - J.B.

No. This happens when you suppress your fkn immune system and don't let your body do it's fkn job.

Now there's a shot being developed for the Voltron or whatever variant. It's funny how it's taking soooo much longer than the original recipe did. Science my donkey!!!!

If all those streaks in the sky was poison I would be dead. I've been around them all my life. As a kid in California the sky's we're always like that. Not to mention the DDT being sprayed in the Fields over our house.🤪

If all those streaks in the sky was poison I would be dead. I've been around them all my life. As a kid in California the sky's we're always like that. Not to mention the DDT being sprayed in the Fields over our house.🤪
Could be just a chem drop to boost the serotonin levels to keep people happier, so not attempt A coup d'état .

Did you see where, in the UK in the last two months, six doctors have died after having their last mandatory booster?

Yeah, hard pass for me.
5 doctors, 4 of them under 50, died in Toronto last month. One was a marathon runner and former Olympic athlete.

Latest posts

Back