Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I retired on December 1 2019 just before Covid. The place I worked a government owned electrical utility mandated employees to get jabbed. I would have refused if I was still there. There were around 40 people working there. The other part of the building had another government agency in it. I would guess close to 100 people were working out of that building. They had to enlarge the parking lot as there were not enough spaces. When you drive by now the parking lot is at about 50% capacity. I suspect a lot more that the 10% the government claims refused to be jabbed.
My wife worked for the state of Massachusetts. She was fired for not taking the jab. The kicker to that is she had been working remotely for 18+ months so the jab wouldn’t have done anything aside from proving subservience. The kicker to the kicker is 2 weeks after they required workers to be in the office, they had to shut down in-person work because all the fully jabbed employees had COVID. Yesterday she received and offer from the state to come back to work. No jab required. And she will be working remotely. You can’t make stuff like this up. We are living in bizarro world.

My daughter works for the state. She had to go and be tested twice a week for 3 months. She works remotely as well. In the end she kept her job and no jab.
Charlie Baker, our out-going RINO governor and the official who issued the jab mandate, is reportedly leaving public service to go work for Pfizer.

You should see the amount of news services and companys that phizer puts money into .In advertising or what ever.It would have been financial sucide if any entity get their money complain about the company . Five minutes and adios

Pfizer was fined a total of 3.8 billion in fines for fraud around 2009. The biggest fines ever levied. One of the things they were fined for was they were falsifying test results. Pfizer paid 4.6 million to the FDA for a priority review of their so called vaccine. Bribe is a better word. Pfizer had a test group of around 2900 people half of which were vaccinated with a placebo half with the so called vaccine. Two weeks into the trials Pfizer told the people who were injected with the placebo who they were and then vaccinated them. So now they have no test group. When the CEO of Pfizer claimed their product would give you 100% protection he had no data to base that on. When he told people that they need to get the shot to so as not to spread it he had no data to base that on. The CEO of Pfizer last month said they never tested the vaccine to see if it stopped people from spreading it. Clearly fraud.
The previous CEO of Pfizer retired and then went to work as the top guy at the FDA. Tell me that not a conflict of interest.
When someone filed a Freedom Of Information request for all the documentation Pfizer submitted to the FDA to get their vaccine passed they wanted 70 years to comply. The FDA claimed if they printed 7 days a week they could do it in 50 years, yet they were able to review all these documents in 108 days and confirm their concoction was safe. A judge gave them 6 months to produce them. I suspect there are documents they did not supply.

I don't think I will ever trust our elected officials again.
I question whether or not they are truly elected. They once were but election shenanigans are now the rule instead of the exception. Cases in point - a man who is unable to string together words into sentences now sits in the Oval Office while another was ‘selected’(doubtful he was elected) to be a US senator. Third world countries can tell you who won an election within hours of polls closing and yet the US takes weeks…

FB_IMG_1668358262813.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.wnd.com/2022/11/another...8B1_L3FfZ1j99zkQK9298mPRenjlxL0S0LTf7O_htj1uU

An Australian cardiologist has called for halting the use of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines after seeing a rise in heart conditions he believes are caused by the shots.

The conclusion by Dr. Ross Walker of Sydney came after
two prominent cardiologists – Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Aseem Malhotra – publicly stated the best explanation for the "sudden and unexpected" deaths and cardiac events in otherwise healthy people is the COVID-19 vaccines.

Latest posts

Back