Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
1669921800154.png

I think this is really great, he does a great job explaining how everything works in our world.
Everyone should watch this in its entirety if they are unfamiliar with Gould.

My oldest friend/brother is a dyed in the wool (insert political name). I think he was the first in line for the shots and boosters and would happily take a dozen more boosters if Fauchi suggested it. Since then, he's been in and out of the hospital with blood clots in various places, mostly his legs. He swears up and down that there's no correlation. Oh, to be so blind.
If you want to get vaxed, have at it. Tell me I have to get vaxed, I'll tell you where to go and how to get there.

My oldest friend/brother is a dyed in the wool (insert political name). I think he was the first in line for the shots and boosters and would happily take a dozen more boosters if Fauchi suggested it. Since then, he's been in and out of the hospital with blood clots in various places, mostly his legs. He swears up and down that there's no correlation. Oh, to be so blind.
If you want to get vaxed, have at it. Tell me I have to get vaxed, I'll tell you where to go and how to get there.
2nd that

If you want to get vaxed, have at it. Tell me I have to get vaxed, I'll tell you where to go and how to get
Did you watch the new documentary, Died Suddenly yet?

I dont understand how fuken Stupid peeps are ,,, Oh my Immune system is comprimised , so i should take some fuken experimental ** ,,,Now there are more Peeeps dying from taking the VAX THEN THE UNVAXXED And how the fuk can you Believe our ** GOVT WAKE THE FUK UP

And the SHIIT for Brains getting his on TV WHAT A FUKEN REDFLAG THAT IS ....AND I BET IF THE GOVT SAID YOU CAN FLY THERE WOULD BE A FUKEN LINE READY TO JUMP HOW FUKEN INSANE IS THAT
mODERNA PATENTED THE cOVID vAX IN 2016 , REMEMBER NOTHING THAT IS nATURAL CAN BE PATENTED , SO IT WAS MORE ** MADE IN THE LAB.

SADS SUDDEN ADULT DEATH SYNDROME LMFAO OH THAT SIDS COUSIN ...SAME THING THE VACCINES ARE CAUSING DEATH
FUK THIS GOVT

Last edited:
Children's Health Defense + Jeff Hays Films present this NEW documentary based on Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s book — the most highly censored, best-selling book of all time. MUST SEE! - The Real Anthony Fauci, Part 1
Watch The Full Movie below 👇

Last edited:
So I take it that gardentroll and Louise are non vaxers.
Most of us labelled as anti-vac prefer to call it a ‘jab’ since by definition(the old one(pre-Covid-jab) or the new (dis)improved one), it is not a vaccine since it doesn’t protect, prevent transmission or decrease severity. I know you were joking though…

Latest posts

Back