Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
💔
8841db592d0c3fd9.png

What does a cult and 💉 + 😷 have in common?
*Use shame based tactics.
*Weaponize fear.
*Discourage questioning.
*Discredit those who have been harmed.
*Silence those who escape and speak.
*Dehumanize outsiders.
*Require zealous commitment to an infallible authority.
Screenshot_20221209-121825_DuckDuckGo.jpg

What does a cult and 💉 + 😷 have in common?
*Use shame based tactics.
*Weaponize fear.
*Discourage questioning.
*Discredit those who have been harmed.
*Silence those who escape and speak.
*Dehumanize outsiders.
*Require zealous commitment to an infallible authority.
View attachment 314926
I'm the handsome one.😁

we can only hope the criminals in washington haven't colluded with food suppliers to taint our food...how would we know, right...I don't trust any of the lying feckers...

we can only hope the criminals in washington haven't colluded with food suppliers to taint our food...how would we know, right...I don't trust any of the lying feckers...
Oh they have.. our best bets, buy organic and read the ingredients on packaged foods, say no to BioEngineered ingredients.

Imagine the depravity in one's soul to continue to push a shot that they know to be ineffective, dangerous to many, and deadly to some.
Pharmakeia and their foot soldiers are some of the most evil amongst us....

That there is fkd up. Event 201 WAS the playbook for the plandemic down to the Corona virus detail. Creepy the first time I read the paper early in the plandemic. Evil in retrospect. I actually was skeptical that this ‘Catastrophic Contagion’ scenario was real. I could not fathom the arrogance it would take for these monsters to do this in the open. After reading the article you posted, I checked elsewhere and it is all too true. Healthsecurity.org has a page about it. Thanks for sharing this.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/exercises/2022-catastrophic-contagion/

Latest posts

Back