Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
That there is fkd up. Event 201 WAS the playbook for the plandemic down to the Corona virus detail. Creepy the first time I read the paper early in the plandemic. Evil in retrospect. I actually was skeptical that this ‘Catastrophic Contagion’ scenario was real. I could not fathom the arrogance it would take for these monsters to do this in the open. After reading the article you posted, I checked elsewhere and it is all too true. Healthsecurity.org has a page about it. Thanks for sharing this.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/exercises/2022-catastrophic-contagion/
Killing kids will make this more ‘real’ to many(even if it is planned). Fear overwhelms all other emotions. It won’t matter if this is planned and implemented by a known entity. The fear of losing children, grandchildren or anyone else’s child will tempt even the most well informed among us to buckle to the planned mandates and blind most to any of the terrorists in govt who unleash such a contagion. Peter Dazek of EcoHealth Alliance currently has grants from our NIH(Dr The Science Fauci)to seek out new viruses in Southeast Asia.

once again for old times sake

469EABF5-EF93-4498-86EC-BC32297D1CBE.jpeg

I took the fking J&J vaccine last yr to keep my Job and got the goddamn Covid 2 weeks later. My Wife didn't get the Shot and didn't get sick last yr.
We both got covid last week and she is 70yrs old. We are both good now. And yes it kicked our ass just like any other fking Flu does.. They can shove those shots right up their ass. We now have the Antibodies because we got sick. Its 10 times better than any damn shot these idiots can come up with.

My oldest friend got all the shots and boosters that his party told him to get. He's been in and out of the hospital at least four times with blood clots in his legs, but he makes no correlation to the shots. Guess he's destined to die stupid.

Latest posts

Back