Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Yeah and look what's happening to these kids. I can't believe ppl cant see what's going on. This is not about keeping kids healthy,,its about money and power and they don't care what it's doing to the kids.

Fogey I haven't seen that yet from Elon. Maybe I missed it.
The lawsuit from Berenson is where this info came from. He sued Twatter before Musk bought it and this revelation was found thru the ‘discovery’ phase of the suit. Berenson will be writing a sub stack article about more Twatter stuff soon because Musk gave him access to Twatters servers. Gottleib is using the suit as protection from saying that he was in fact guilty of censoring. He ‘can’t’ comment on pending litigation or he wouldn’t be able to claim the 5th if he is called on to testify(I think that is how it works-maybe @Bubba can verify that).

A 37 year old coworker of my sons just suffered a heart attack Monday. My kid thinks it is because the man is a stress case. I suspect the jab. 37 and stressed is pretty normal. Heart attacks at 37 are not.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/vaccinated-english-adults-under-60
E384AC8E-0EEA-4722-A385-588B0CC29728.png

I got lucky. When they chopped chunks outta both lungs, neither time did I need a blood transfusion. I'm betting that folks that have had the jab still carry that poison in their bloodstream. Still a pure blood and proud!
Pathologists around the country have noticed big clots to the tune of 6 inches.
Many were afraid to comment on it for they would lose their jobs over it and the recent nazi regime we have now.
Hospitals would lose funding.
edit really not sure about the funding ,but getting fired from the hospital was real if you commented negatively.

Last edited:
Pathologists around the country have noticed big clots to the tune of 6 inches.
Many were afraid to comment on it for they would lose their jobs over it and the recent nazi regime we have now.
Hospitals would lose funding.
Interview the undertakers they know the truth also

I'm not anti shot, I'm anti THAT shot. If'n I cut myself on some rusty barbed wire in the chicken coop, I'd probably get a tetanus shot. I've got 'em before. COVID shots ain't for me.
Agree....let my mouth write a check my azz can't cash

Latest posts

Back