Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
Wow! Just wow!

So Pfizer is mutating COVID 19. If this isn’t criminal, then nothing is…

And the man who got caught is pretty hilarious. He is a candidate for Clintonicide…

1674842164337.png

After watching the Project Veratas Footage of the pfizer head of R&D talking about his company engaged in Gain of function research on covid. I wouldn't touch that vaccine with a 10 ft. pole.

Playing with people's lives. 🔗

They want to keep mutating the virus and be able to keep creating vaccines preemptively. Keep that cash train rolling mf'ers!
Vaccinologists, virologists and doctors all knew prior to 2020 that vaccinating during an outbreak causes mutations. Oddly enough, they were right but forgot about that little nugget of knowledge. Greed is much more contagious than any virus…

Oooooh boy, these people, I'm tellin' ya. Makes me want to hurt someone. It's probably a good thing that I'm as disabled as I am. I hate to think of my grandchildren having their grandfather in prison.. or worse.. for some act of uncontrollable madness brought on by listening to the blathering bullsh*t of one of these type of jack*sses.

I will say this though, (not necessarily in relation to that video). When countries/interests of opposing ideologies, (namely Russia, among many others, I'm sure), set out years ago to plant people in this country to blend in, to be us and plant seeds that would lead to our country being destroyed from within, they did a very good job of it.

☠️

Latest posts

Back