Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
dd194569fcf3e937.jpeg
Screenshot_20230219_100007_Gallery.jpg

I was passing around a petition to pull the governor's emergency powers back when the lockdowns were in full swing. One dude said, "Nope. She's keeping us alive." I said, "I thought that was our job. Does she hold your hand when you cross the street?"
Can't say much more. No politics allowed.

Yes Hippie,,, bring on the lockdown where i can stay home. 😁
You won't believe all the gas money I spent during the lockdown. I tossed (gently) the Old Hen in the van and went sightseeing. I drove more during the lockdown than I normally would in five years. Not many folks on the roads, so no traffic to speak of. Prayed that I'd get pulled over by the police. We've got constitutional rights, and that draconian lockdown edict violated several of them. The state set themselves up for one hell of a lawsuit. I tossed the bait out there, but no nibbles.

I found the police weren't enforcing crap. They knew. I think the clincher was when the rule came down that you couldn't drive north to your cabin, yet the governor did. If I'd have had a place up north, I'd have sued the state to get the property taxes back. After all, if I can't use it, why would I have to pay taxes on it?

Nowhere to be found: What really happened to Tiffany Dover? watch the video on that page. then check the video further down that shows everyone standing on a staircase. that was released by the hospital a few days later. arms are jerking, she tries to stick them in her pockets to mask the movements. She hasn't posted anything online in over two years now.... like the old Cheech and Chong Russian skit. Smell like sh*t, ya ya, taste like sh*t, ya. must be sh*t...

Latest posts

Back