Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
I watched that video. My wife and I caught so much trouble from not getting the stick. She almost got fired from work and I think the only reason she didn't is because they knew we had the money to fight them. So many pointed fingers. Almost all of my side of my family still to this day will not even talk to us and some wont even let us in the house or invite to gatherings. Sorry for the families of all the people who have died from the jab. I passed no judgement on the people that took the shot freely. I had things to say to the people who forced others to get it. Like their kids and the elderly they were responsible for. My initial thoughts were I will get it but I just want to wait and see what's happening first. So so glad I waited. Basically none of us now and probably a third of them no longer trust and will never for that matter trust the medical establishment, and for good reason. My dad was 81, ran a couple miles a day on a tread mill, a couple days a week, He said once he got the shot he couldn't keep his balance anymore. He is gone now from falling - loosing his balance.

I really shouldn't say how I feel about the people who pointed fingers at unstuck people like my wife and I, who are now sick and dead.

If it was such a conspiracy to kill everyone though, why didn't they just incorporate it into the drinking water systems, like fluoride? Why
make people volunteer to be stuck?

Time to put the Pinch Hitter down and finish cooking supper.

I watched that video. My wife and I caught so much trouble from not getting the stick. She almost got fired from work and I think the only reason she didn't is because they knew we had the money to fight them. So many pointed fingers. Almost all of my side of my family still to this day will not even talk to us and some wont even let us in the house or invite to gatherings. Sorry for the families of all the people who have died from the jab. I passed no judgement on the people that took the shot freely. I had things to say to the people who forced others to get it. Like their kids and the elderly they were responsible for. My initial thoughts were I will get it but I just want to wait and see what's happening first. So so glad I waited. Basically none of us now and probably a third of them no longer trust and will never for that matter trust the medical establishment, and for good reason. My dad was 81, ran a couple miles a day on a tread mill, a couple days a week, He said once he got the shot he couldn't keep his balance anymore. He is gone now from falling - loosing his balance.

I really shouldn't say how I feel about the people who pointed fingers at unstuck people like my wife and I, who are now sick and dead.

If it was such a conspiracy to kill everyone though, why didn't they just incorporate it into the drinking water systems, like fluoride? Why
make people volunteer to be stuck?

Time to put the Pinch Hitter down and finish cooking supper.
My mom's wife had all 4 shots and now she is dying from a rare form of Liver Cancer
The docs have no clue how she got it. They are blaming her smoking when she quit 40 yrs ago.
Sorry Brother Bug, I remember when you 1st told me this story.

So since it's come out that This IS from China, and that it IS a biological weapon or was fixing to be how many will still Be up to taking this? Always keep in mind that if the military Made a bio weapon then it also has the antidote. How many have seen anything about an antidote AND why the hell not?

Got an even better one for ya. If ya went to the doc's for anything when the China virus first came out, they were mandated to take a nasal swab. Wonder where all the swabs went? You can get a DNA profile from them. Wouldn't it make it easier to target certain profiles with the "gain of function" virus? Spooky, huh?

1679399734040.png

So since it's come out that This IS from China, and that it IS a biological weapon or was fixing to be how many will still Be up to taking this? Always keep in mind that if the military Made a bio weapon then it also has the antidote. How many have seen anything about an antidote AND why the hell not?
Hit the nail on the head Ma'am.

Got an even better one for ya. If ya went to the doc's for anything when the China virus first came out, they were mandated to take a nasal swab. Wonder where all the swabs went? You can get a DNA profile from them. Wouldn't it make it easier to target certain profiles with the "gain of function" virus? Spooky, huh?
Well, i know where mine went. In my trash can. I did all my own testing from the home kits. Thank God
I still don't trust the fking test. If you think about it everything is determined by the fking test. I believe that test picks up all kinds of cold and flu proteins and says its the Covid. Think about it. Why did Influenza disappear during the pandemic? I believe the Covid test picked up the Influenza proteins right along with the Covid proteins and even a bad cold would show up on that fking test. The test was never even fking approved by the CDC. The CDC has paperwork telling you so if you go to their site and read. The test was the precursor to the pandemic and all the money to Big Pharma.

What do you mean you haven't seen anything about "an antidote"? This is the vaccination thread. That's the whole idea behind it.

"Antidotes" are generally for poisons. Vaccinations and inoculations are for microbes (bacteria, viruses). You can't always take a drug after you get a disease/microbe to cure it, sometimes you have to take them ahead of time, e.g. a vaccination if you want to "fight" it. Like rabies- another virus. No "antidote", only vaccine

Last edited:
What do you mean you haven't seen anything about "an antidote"? This is the vaccination thread. That's the whole idea behind it.

"Antidotes" are generally for poisons. Vaccinations and inoculations are for microbes (bacteria, viruses). You can't always take a drug after you get a disease/microbe to cure it, sometimes you have to take them ahead of time, e.g. a vaccination if you want to "fight" it. Like rabies- another virus. No "antidote", only vaccine
DR JUDY MIKOVITZ VX ANTIDOTE "SURAMIN" - SUPPORTING STUDIES + IMAGES + MORE - SAVE YOUR LOVED ONES!

Nature vs Vx - Foraging for Vaccine Treatmnt/Shedding Prevenative Suramin / Shikimic Acid in Nature

Latest posts

Back