Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • no

Votes: 75 68.8%

• Total voters
voted for political name, once,will not happen again.
not going to read 170 pages,but i'm sure a lot are nay sayers that say this crap like this... " I will NEVER GET A COVID SHOT.......🖕"
Not crap. No need for taking an experimental drug with a lousy adverse reaction profile for a virus that was no worse for me and many, many others than a common cold. The jab caused my mother to suffer at least 5 strokes before she eventually passed. She was fooled into thinking it was safe and effective.

And just what would I be doing,?

The site has filters that block political names and foul language. We try and don't talk politics in the open forums.
Selling lots on the Moon LOL
What would be your dream job?
I always wanted to be Mayor of a small mid west town myself

And no job is worth it.
The company and people that forces you, are worthless.
You are worth a lot to all who did not comply.

Last edited:
voted for political name, once,will not happen again.
not going to read 170 pages,but i'm sure a lot are nay sayers that say this crap like this... " I will NEVER GET A COVID SHOT.......🖕"
He didn't create the vaccine or the virus.
The vaccine was a bunch of bullshit.

Last edited:
Not crap. No need for taking an experimental drug with a lousy adverse reaction profile for a virus that was no worse for me and many, many others than a common cold. The jab caused my mother to suffer at least 5 strokes before she eventually passed. She was fooled into thinking it was safe and effective.
sorry for your lost.

yeah,people have died from a vaccine.what are the odds,thenth of a percent?

don't tell me,tell the hundreds of millions of family members that lost a loved one your great advise.

no worse then the common cold??
in past few years.
how many have died from covid19 vs the cold.

Total complete bullshit. Guess the Covid ate the flu. Me and my Wife had the shit 3 times and she is 71. It's the fking flu.
Sheep love to follow snowflakes. Keeps their ass cool from all the smoke.
Might as well get ya another 10 shots. Need some cool aid.

Last edited:
sorry for your lost.

yeah,people have died from a vaccine.what are the odds,thenth of a percent?

don't tell me,tell the hundreds of millions of family members that lost a loved one your great advise.

no worse then the common cold??
in past few years.
how many have died from covid19 vs the cold.
Died with vs died of is the problem. Even public health authorities have had to admit that the death count due to COVID was only 30% of the totals they had on chirons running 24/7 across the screen on CNN and MSNBC. The average age of those that died was greater than the average life expectancy of Americans. Those that died had an average of nearly 3 comorbidities. Add in the number of folks that were killed by Remdesivir and improperly implemented ventilators and the death toll is similar to the flu. You really bought the lie big time.

snowflakes-snowflakes-everywhere-229802.jpg

Just needed to update this post.
Everyone will love you until you take a stand. The final stand.
1dcdfaab805823a5.jpg

Latest posts

Back