Who am I , who are you ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosterMan

Who was that Guy
Reaction score
Just an Old Grower from way back when, I know a few Tricks and have something up my sleeve.
I been growing for over 30yrs and dabbled in breeding with a good buddy in the past.
The Place Looks Nice and clean, no rift raft that I can see. May have found a new Home here we shall see.
Nice to meet everyone.

I've got some miles on me, yeah...proud of almost every one of them...I used to grow for profit but as I age I don't care to be leashed to a large garden so I grow for myself in tents...I've pared it down to one huge tent for veg, one large tent for flower...I've got a thread, boo's world that can give you an idea as to my grow and a few other passions...don't listen to brother hopper, he's another mean old goat...;)

I am the egg man.
giphy.gif

Well I am Weedhopper. And I'm guessing you are TheBlackHydra.
Weedhopper is actually an airplane that lands in fked up places and has huge tires. I didn't know that when I picked my name. I was going off the series Kung Fu and Grasshopper except I wanted to hop from Weed to weed,so I called myself Weedhopper.
How did you come up with your name?
I know how Pute got his name. He is a fisherman who always put his fish back. Hippie,,well that should be an easy one. He is a stoner who likes tie die shirts.😁
48241e555adb6e.jpg

To be honest I use to work in a Biology Lab and did a lot of scope time looking at Hydra and the way they can live almost indefinitely. Interesting work but very boring and long days. The Black Hydra is a superhero in my nephews Video game if I remember correctly. Hey, the name stuck so I went with it.

Latest posts

Back