Who am I , who are you ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a lot of Outlaw MCs and their leaders. Which one were you a part of?

I believe 1972'ish a MC trip up the Coast of Cali with some Good friends
Camped under the stars . Good drugs and some good loving

that’s a good ride

my first time was in 67’….was going to Haight Asbury .hitchhiked as far as Big Sur and decided to stay there

stayed at Lime Kiln Beach several times in the 60’s

I know a lot of Outlaw MCs and their leaders. Which one were you a part of?
No real club, just a group of good friends and trusted family.
We ran into a few hardcore 1% and they were cool with us even turned us on to the Acid they had, what a blast , They did try to steal our women but were gentlemen when they were asked to be nice. Got lucky I guess ,

Satans Slaves MC is a one percenter motorcycle club founded in Shipley, England some time around 1967.

There was also a Satans Slaves Motorcycle Club founded in California in the early 1960’s, which had a chapter in San Fernando Valley and was then patched over by the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club on New Years Day of 1978. It is unclear if this club had any associations with the one mentioned in this article.
Satans-Slaves-MC-Patch-Logo-1360x680.png

Satans Slaves MC is a one percenter motorcycle club founded in Shipley, England some time around 1967.

There was also a Satans Slaves Motorcycle Club founded in California in the early 1960’s, which had a chapter in San Fernando Valley and was then patched over by the Hells Angels Motorcycle Club on New Years Day of 1978. It is unclear if this club had any associations with the one mentioned in this article.
View attachment 291129

yep…we lived in the Projects in Pacoima which is right next to,San Fernando

Latest posts

Back