Who Has the Best Northern Lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

I have a friend who is wanting Northern Lights. Who do you guys think has the best Northern Lights? There are just tons of breeders out there with NL....and I know that not all breeders are the same.

I seen Mel post a very nice NL #5 Don't know if it's a feature project or what. I grew nirvana NL and was not impressed

I wonder if Mel has NL for sale.... Let me remember her addy...

All I have left of my F3s are pheno hunting stash, and the F4s won't be ready to go to Firestax until Sept.

I gifted out tonnage of the F3s when TSD went away and I thought I wasn't going to vend. I didn't want them to sit in my freezer going to waste.

Someone around here has to have received some of those and have them sitting in their stash, come on guys, cough some up for the Goddess! lol

i have always wanted your cut Mel. I don't have anything of yours YET.lol Thanks for popping in.

I PM'd Mel yesterday, but also went out looking for some of Bodhi's NL, too. Kind of out of luck right now on both counts.

Mel you are great! I can wait, too. I know how hard it is to give up great genetics. And good genetics are worth waiting for.

Bodhi's NL seems to be sold out everywhere I have checked, too.

Hi Goddess!
I looked into this a bunch for me the choice has come down to sensi or next generation both sound excellent. Just my $.02. Worth.

I enjoyed both my NL Blue and NL x Big Bud... but haven't tried any straight NL. Wish I could be of some help

I did try NL x Big Bud but was very underwhelmed. Hoping for something way better.

Ever tried Northern Lights Blue? I enjoyed that when I ran it. I've honestly enjoyed every single strain from Delicious Seeds. I've found them all to be exceedingly vigorous and healthy, and always yield decently. I've tried probably 8 or so Delicious Seeds strains.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/delicious-seeds-northern-light-blue/prod_424.html

World of Seeds - Northern Lights x Skunk ..this interests me. I've run a couple by World of Seeds as well, and was very happy with that.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co....ection-northern-lights-x-skunk/prod_2801.html

I really don't want a cross. I want just NO, but thanks for the recommendation.

I am unable to find any Bodhi NL #5 in stock anywhere. Anybody try NL by Sensi Seeds?

THG, i just don't think the NLights is all that. I grew one of the above mentioned and it was ok, but not as good as others. Can we talk your friend into something else? Nurse larry perhaps?

Latest posts

Back