Who here has had The Covid Virus already?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time in '19 after Thanksgiving before they were calling it COVID. It sucked bigtime. Second time was in '21. 32 year old daughter came down with it Christmas day. Triple vaxed, sick as a dog. Old Hen, 67, came down with it three days later. Unvaxed. Felt like crap for a week, but nothing near as bad as the kid. I, 66, unvaxed, came down with it New Year's Day. Sucked every bit of energy out of me for close to a month, but not as bad as the wife or kid.
At no time was I in fear for my life. Nothing worth ruining businesses and lives over, for sure.

Still haven't gotten it as far as I know. I take no precautions, and I work in an office with dozens of like minded people. Some of them have gotten it, and return to work as soon as they feel OK, no different than the flu.
Damn, spoke too soon....

cv.jpg

Damn, spoke too soon....

View attachment 304062
You wouldn’t be the crash we know if you didn’t test positive almost immediately after saying you haven’t had the bio-weapon. You have some kinda bad luck. Almost as bad as mine. I like to say I could screw up a wet dream. I always plan on the worst happening, and aside from the fact that I am still above ground, the worst usually does. Hope you feel better soon. My kid must have it. He has all the symptoms(doesn’t seem like a normal summer cold) but says he has tested negative ‘9 times’(I don’t believe he tested himself 9 times). On the 3rd day of his ‘cold’, he has started working out again. He is on IVM, HCQ, zinc, Vit D and hydrating.

You wouldn’t be the crash we know if you didn’t test positive almost immediately after saying you haven’t had the bio-weapon. You have some kinda bad luck. Almost as bad as mine. I like to say I could screw up a wet dream. I always plan on the worst happening, and aside from the fact that I am still above ground, the worst usually does. Hope you feel better soon. My kid must have it. He has all the symptoms(doesn’t seem like a normal summer cold) but says he has tested negative ‘9 times’(I don’t believe he tested himself 9 times). On the 3rd day of his ‘cold’, he has started working out again. He is on IVM, HCQ, zinc, Vit D and hydrating.
@CrashMagnet as a child
tenor.gif

R.f9d53313f966ca77b500f273a5fa8f1c

As an adult
R.8af82daff6ecb84c37cf49e884a1e4de

I'm on a similar cocktail, sans the HCQ.

Just wondering how many of us had this China Virus already?
I may have it now myself.
Just short and sweet answers , we already have a covid thread Thanks.
Link to other thread
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/th...ng-the-covid19-vax.78931/page-92#post-1151093
I have three pretty decent size State universities that are near me and I want to say 5 months before anything was on the headlines or even any kind of news agencies have said anything about Omicron or covid we were doing work on a major University's property where we were in and out of the buildings and in and out of the main faculty admissions area and there were a shitload of students around us and me and my roommate who both worked on the grounds came home bear in mind before I explained this to you that you're talking about somebody that is 48 years old 194 lb and I've been 170 to 190 since I graduated high school I get sick maybe once every two or three years and it's usually two or three days of feeling like absolute s*** with a runny nose and a cough takes some Elderberry and I'm good whatever this was was more like strep throat on steroids what I got it went through me within 4 or 5 days went through my roommate and everyone in our house and it did the same thing to every one of us and there was one of us that was a little one of our roommates was a little bit heavier set and that s*** absolutely ravaged him I mean I could put a tin foil hat on here and point to different Avenues of how I saw the thing attacked different people in different phases of life but and the grand scheme of everything it just seems like this thing is going through people's immune systems mutating and then coming back through like the common cold and I feel sorry for anyone that got suckered into these douchebags that promise them that what they were pumping into their arms was going to help them with no side effects and no issues and no problems just yet another Folly and a Sherrod based out of greed and money by people who have a little bit of authority to ruin other people's lives that's just my perspective I could be completely f****** ass backwards about it but all I do is pay attention and don't watch news

I have three pretty decent size State universities that are near me and I want to say 5 months before anything was on the headlines or even any kind of news agencies have said anything about Omicron or covid we were doing work on a major University's property where we were in and out of the buildings and in and out of the main faculty admissions area and there were a shitload of students around us and me and my roommate who both worked on the grounds came home bear in mind before I explained this to you that you're talking about somebody that is 48 years old 194 lb and I've been 170 to 190 since I graduated high school I get sick maybe once every two or three years and it's usually two or three days of feeling like absolute s*** with a runny nose and a cough takes some Elderberry and I'm good whatever this was was more like strep throat on steroids what I got it went through me within 4 or 5 days went through my roommate and everyone in our house and it did the same thing to every one of us and there was one of us that was a little one of our roommates was a little bit heavier set and that s*** absolutely ravaged him I mean I could put a tin foil hat on here and point to different Avenues of how I saw the thing attacked different people in different phases of life but and the grand scheme of everything it just seems like this thing is going through people's immune systems mutating and then coming back through like the common cold and I feel sorry for anyone that got suckered into these douchebags that promise them that what they were pumping into their arms was going to help them with no side effects and no issues and no problems just yet another Folly and a Sherrod based out of greed and money by people who have a little bit of authority to ruin other people's lives that's just my perspective I could be completely f****** ass backwards about it but all I do is pay attention and don't watch news
Agreed. It is a money making deadly scam. All cause mortality in all highly jabbed countries tell the truth countering the ‘safe and effective’ narrative. Just look at the uptick in ‘dropped deads’ in the news amongst healthy, relatively young people. I feel we will continue to see it ramp up. Fauci, just the other day, stated that the disruption of menses among women ‘needs further study’. Isn’t ‘further study’ what clinical trials are for prior to authorization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back