Who here knows what Tough Mudder is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
Went to Tahoe last weekend and completed one. Awesome time! Definitely the hardest thing I have ever done. Anyone else in mudder nation? :D

image.jpg

I did a tough mudder tour last year for charity. though I would die ston-loc. I had to walk a lot. it was a very hot day. I started with shoes on, finished with one. lol. but I did finish proud for my kid with a disability.

stay up...:cool:

Awesome Irish! Oposite over here, didn't think anything of it when signing up, but it was freezing!!! There was actually snow on the ground throughout parts up high. Was crazy the mental focus it took to be soaking wet from mile 1 all the way through the finish at mile 11 with that low of temps

Let me get this right, A Tough Mudder is a walk in the woods where ppl donate money to a charity? Never work here thats called going to the store:laugh:

Hahaha, look at some of the vids, a little more to it then that. Irish, did yours have "electric eel"? Was the worst one I think. :D

yes it did. i watched three guys go thru successful before i got low. never got shocked. i was mortified by it. not one of the smartest things I've agreed to doing, but the last time for certain.

oz couldn't get that low. he'd get stung by every line. lol. gotta keep your head down. i'm pretty fit for age from wood work and regular hiking. i'm pretty active. military training helps too. guess you can say i'm one of the best at keeping my head down.

i lost shoe in a mud pit i fell off a rope walk into. mud up to my knees like glue. was difficult getting out of it.

i made 600 bones for my charity. thought i broke a few at end of day. why do we torture ourselves? lol...

Yeah I got hit right on the side of my bic'd bald head! Felt like I got cracked in the head with a baseball bat! Made it through eventually haha

Ozzy wouldn't get bit one time. I just hold on to someone else that way they get electrocuted. :D

It's that thing they talk about on the Wheaties cereal box! What did I win :confused:

standby.jpg

Latest posts

Back