Who is.....Auburn1985

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daym...I thought he was cool. I mean me n mom have hashed it out cuz she though I was a bible thumper LOL sry had to laugh...

but we are way way past that. I might have cussed ( which I apologised) but I wasnt nasty or sexual or hateful..... ive blown my top being an idiot before w beer brains and always in public!!!

but from what I gather he has no place on the beach...

auburn what gives?

Auburn/BWD is a MORON,,just that simple. HE thinks a Wheelchair gives him the right to be a Prick. HE is sadly mistaken,,he above all should have Compassion for others.

Who cares what gives. He's obviously a no life, no friends, no reason to exist loser who hates women because they won't look twice at him.

*auburn post to sm

Originally Posted by Auburn1985
But I do have a comment to make. My sister-in-law is in your position in life. She’s a no-talent, loser, under-achiever who has to “pay in other ways” for her weed, just like you. She’s too stupid to grow, she can’t buy because she’s too stupid to earn money, but oh can she lie down and spread her legs to get the guys to buy her weed…just like you, I’ll bet…she’s a looker, and knows what goes where and for how much to get her weed fixes…just like you, I’ll bet…

If you can’t grow, and don’t buy, then you must use your “other talents”, right?

Here’s something else I wonder about. How do you “life-long stoners” feel about the black, diseased lungs you have? You most certainly have huge oat cells (pre-cancerous) all over your lungs. Just waiting to begin dividing uncontrollably (i.e. becoming cancer). Have you had a chest X-ray lately? You should get one soon. In the mean time, Google lung pictures of life-long smokers and see if they look good to you.

I’m outta here.*

This is a boring, dying site. My guess is that within the next 10 years, you’ll die of lung cancer. A slow, painful, terrible way for your children to see you die. I hope a life-long marijuana habit was worth it.

Wow dude....weak.

DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA *******!

:giggle: Atleast he thinks I must be a looker.

(Toa, we've both been here for a very long time, that's all water under the bridge :))

Hey,,my Wife says im a looker too,,,and assures me that if I keep looking at other women she will kick my ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back