Who uses hemp wick ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who uses hemp wick

• Always use it

• Use it when available

• Tried it (liked it)

• Tried it (didn't like it)

• Never tried it

• Never heard of it

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlueNose

Reaction score
My wife and I started making our own for personal use and later after trying different production techniques we've perfected the finished product. This poll is SOLELY for the purpose of getting an idea of who uses it, who knows what it is and what complaints/praises you've had about different brands. Again, this is not an advertisement or a sales pitch, just figured it's an easy way to get some statistics(I love numbers.....especially when I'm high)

MMM'mm spam is best dipped in cornbread w/ a stick then deepried till golden salty goodness...

p.s. I've used wicks, they're aiiiight, but bics are more generally accesible

happydaze said:
MMM'mm spam is best dipped in cornbread w/ a stick then deepried till golden salty goodness...

p.s. I've used wicks, they're aiiiight, but bics are more generally accesible

I dont think its spam, if it is its really good planning to join 2 years ahead of time, lol

i voted.

Jeez, I'm getting old....I don't have the slightest idea what a hemp wick is.....

It's hemp string saturated in beeswax. Light the tip and use it in place of a lighter.

Gonna Eat That? said:
It's hemp string saturated in beeswax. Light the tip and use it in place of a lighter.

Thanks....ummmm what do you light it with....a lighter?

yeah, still needs some type of external flame to get started. It keeps you from inhaling the lighters flame and all its tasty gas.

I have used one and if i still used a pipe i would light a candle and use it then, but I don't. I vape or smoke a joint and i gave mine away. sorry, but true. best wishes to you though.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Jeez, I'm getting old....I don't have the slightest idea what a hemp wick is.....

I didn't have a clue what it was either. I know I am getting old, the calendar does not lie, tho I have been known to.:D

This goes under, what will they think of next? Light a wick to light your J. Seems like there is an unnecessary step in there.

tcbud said:
I didn't have a clue what it was either. I know I am getting old, the calendar does not lie, tho I have been known to.:D

This goes under, what will they think of next? Light a wick to light your J. Seems like there is an unnecessary step in there.
]\

tc, it's meant to be used with pipes and bongs to prevent inhaling the lighter fuel.

Is the flame from a bic really full of nasty gasses? I never noticed.

Ya I've seen it.. but it's idea makes a fundamental mistake IMO.
Its 'benefits' don't outweigh practical use.
-If I have enough people over for a bong session, I'm breakin out the blunts.

I posted this in the Hemp Wick thread in the coffee table section, but anyways....I sent away for a free sample. I liked it, but I feel it's a 2 person operation unless you have somewhere to put the hemp wick down (ash tray) or something where it will not move/fall

I use Beeline/Hempwick all the time, i never light a bong/bowl without, i used to have a bad cough when i used a lighter, i'd notice after a night of heavy smoking it was much worse, since ive been using the hempwick it is completely gone.

I also have noticed the last hit off a pipe tastes much better with hempwick than a Bic.

Edit: voted "tried it / liked it.I haven't voted yet, because I have a sample on its way from Humboldt-Traders. Once it arrives and I have a chance to try it out I'll be sure to enter a vote.

I like not having to keep flicking a lighter when passing a bong, just pass the wick along with it.

Latest posts

Back