whole crop destroyed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman024

Reaction score
man its been a fukin bummer year went to check my plants this am and all of them but 2 were dead .pics are of what killed them. guys here call them borer beattles but they look like small termites. they are pulp eaters meaning them eat up through the center of the plant till its dead. u can see they made it a good ways on the 1 pic my Chocolate trip plant at anoter site is allready got nice buds on it and smells so good if all goes good rest of season i might have 3 plants
icon_evil.gif

DSC00019.JPG

DSC00020.JPG

DSC00021.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00015.JPG

Damn, that sucks man. Sorry to hear of your loss. Those are some nasty bugs man. Hope the rest turn out ok.

Damn man what a freaking bummer. I can only hope that ya get a good harvest off the rest of what ya got. Have you tried using any kind of bug spray on them?

No for i have never had this problem but a few of the growers here have had the same problem and they gave me this recipie for a spray they say it works against almost anything

Boil 4 cups water, 1 jalapeno or habanaro pepper (pureed), 3 cloves of minced garlic, and 1/8 cup crushed red pepper. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat and let it simmer until you are down to about 1-2 cups. Once you get there, add 2 cups of water and another 1/8 cup crushed red pepper. Keep it simmering. Once it is reduced again to 2 cups you will have a potent mixture that bugs hate. Strain and put in a spray bottle. Add a touch of dish soap at the end.

It works on people too. Not only did i smell bad, I couldn't see.

maybe ill try this from now on
DO you see those little whit things all jamed together??? those are the bugs and the grey ones in the other pics i tore the stem open to take some pics

Latest posts

Back